Amazed With My Mommy Makeover! - Savannah, GA

I'm one month post op, and after 2 children,...

I'm one month post op, and after 2 children, yo-yoing weight and breastfeeding, my body definitely needed to be fixed! after I lost all of my weight (plus some), I was still all saggy and gross. My breasts completely deflated, and I lost all confidence. My self esteem took a huge blow. Dr. Curtsinger performed an around the world tummy tuck, breast lift and I got 300cc silicone implants. I feel amazing! I am back to my old self!!!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr. Curtsinger a 5 star rating because I can't think of a single negative throughout my entire experience! From the minute I contacted the office for a consult, to my most recent post op visit, I have been nothing but amazed with Dr. Curtsinger and his staff. During my consult ( one of many), Dr. Curtsinger was the only surgeon who really seemed to evaluate what I wanted and explain the process of the surgery. The nurses and techs were great about answering any questions I had after surgery. The surgery itself was so much better than I anticipated. Recovery was a breeze. I highly recommend Dr. Curtsinger based upon his bedside manner, professional staff, and my fantastic results. I wish I had gone to him for a consult first. I could have saved time and money! There is no way I can express my gratitude enough to Dr. C and his staff. Don't look any further for any procedure!