Im Enjoying my Mommy Makeover - Savannah, GA

Pro- my body does look better my husband loves it...

pro- my body does look better my husband loves it and I love it. I'm still in the healing process but it is worth it.

cons- the healing process is long and it will hurt but that comes with the territory.

It is worth it for me because I'm at the age I'm not having anymore kids and my body has taken a toll from childbirth. Would I recommend this for anyone I have but you have to be ready. Take your time for healing it will not heal overnight.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr Greco and his staff were very helpful and very insightful on the surgery that i wanted performed. When I had questions him and his staff were willing to answer. When I was going into my surgery they were so nice to me. I couldn't believe it. There was no wait time when I had to go back for my follow-up. Every time I go to the office Dr Greco and his staff have been so nice.Making payment is so easy and financing was even easier. Even though Dr. Greco is a busy man he does find time to talk to his patients and make sure you are happy.

To Angiemcc. No I didn't get breast implants I just got a lift because I had enough to make a good size cup. I did get a tummy tuck too. My stomach is much flatter like I was when I was in high school.
To midwest mommy Monique it is worth it. I look and feel better about myself and not afraid to wear the clothes I always want to wear.
thanks for your post. I'm definitely in the betwen stage of deciding, and hearing that it is worth it helps a lot!

Thanks for sharing your experience here on RealSelf! Did you end up getting breast implants as well as a Tummy Tuck?