Eyelid Surgery & Nose (Deviated Septum) Repaired. - Savannah, GA

I'm 2 weeks out from day of eyelid surgery &...

I'm 2 weeks out from day of eyelid surgery & nose repair. My eyes are healing nicely, but still have some swelling in the left eye. I am just now starting to feel like I did the right thing & hope in another 2 weeks that I will be totally happy w/my results. I feel much better about myself since I have had these maintenance procedures done in the last 6 months & feel like if they help you feel better about yourself then go for it. Now I just need to pay off my credit card.

I'm a little over 3 wks. after eyelid surgery &...

I'm a little over 3 wks. after eyelid surgery & feel better about the results. The swelling is better (I cut out most of my salt & alcohol) & the incisions are healing. I still have a little bump on the outer incision of the left eye & hope it will lay down soon. I still put refresh eyedrops in my eyes 2x a day as my eyes feel dry & scratchy. I will post a pic. at 1 month.

I'm exactly 1 month post surgery for my nose &...

I'm exactly 1 month post surgery for my nose & upper eyelid surgery. I still have some swelling on upper lids & my scar is still pink. My nose is doing good although it is still a little swollen too.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finger has been in practice for 40 years. He has an excellent reputation & is a perfectionist at his work. His staff are all warm & caring. Dr. Finger takes the time to answer all your questions & calms your fears. He is willing to come into his office to remove stitches on weekends & during off hours to accomplish the best results.

Cograts on your surgeries. You look great and seem to be healing well. Thanks for sharing.
I had upper/lower eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty about 8 weeks ago. I also had a bump/ridge on my right upper right eyelid and have been using the silicone BioCorneum scar treatment which has really helped the bump go down. You look great at 3 weeks and must be very happy with the results so far!
Hi CindyAnn, I just recently researched Dr. Finger and will have a consultation soon. I am considering lower eyelid surgery. If you don't mind me asking what type of anesthesia were you under. I read he can perform suregery with local anesthesia, but I'm a little nervous about that.
Don't be nervous, they give you enough relaxing drugs that you won't even know your having surgery! I did have to be put to sleep w/my eyelid surgery because I also had my deviated septum repaired at the same time & it required more work. Good luck

Hi CindyAnn,

Thanks for sharing your story! I saw you mentioned in another review that you're having trouble posting pics. To add photos, just click the "Update" button on your profile page, then scroll down to the section labeled, "Do you have photos or videos to share?."

If you run into any trouble, let me know and I can add them for you instead.

Best of luck with the rest of your recovery. I look forward to following your progress. :)

I figured it out, thanks for the help.