Thrilled with Lipo Decision - Saratoga Springs, NY

I am 5-5, 126lbs and work out on a regular basis:...

I am 5-5, 126lbs and work out on a regular basis: weights, running, etc... But genetically, I always carried weight on my thighs and butt. I finally decided to have liposuction of my whole thighs after careful review and consideration. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I have ZERO regrets. My doctor was fantastic, and he did an excellent job, but I did pay more than other physician's quotes. My thighs are slim now and I can see the muscle that I work hard to build. I had it done 8/1/2011, and I ran in a half-marathon 10/20/11.

I was sore for 4-6 wks and really could not exercise during that time period. I had the procedure done on a Monday, and went back to work Thursday. My legs still have some numbness in areas, but this is normal and is improving with time. I hope you all have a wonderful outcome and experience similar to mine.

Can you post pictures? I've had it done to my stomach and flanks and considering my thighs but thinking it would be way too painful?
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yarinsky is an excellent plastic surgeon. His staff is warm and comforting. The office made a nervous girl feel safe ")