Lipotherm Upper and Lower Abs and Love Handles - Saratoga County, NY

I really think that my experience hasnt good so...

I really think that my experience hasnt good so far. I first went to a consultation, spoke to a lady on what I wanted to get done. I was at the office for over an hour, she then told me that I had to paid up front to hold my date to get this done. Mind you I wasn't even able to make a date because i had to see my pcd first for blood work. So I already felt bad about the whole thing, don't know why I paid and continued to go through with this with them. I came in for my pre op to see the dr, I felt like he talked in circles about what is going to be done. I felt like I started to get confused about the whole thing now. I really wanted to get this done because they made me feel like I was going to have the results that I wanted. He said that I was going to get great results from this. One thing that he didn't do was go over my pictures with me of the exact areas that were going to be done. I just thought, okay my whole stomach area and my sides ( love handles) would be done.

So the day of, I went in they gave me like 6 different pills and a shot that hurt soooo bad, and then signed my pictures of what was going to be done. I told the lady there that I thought it was going to be more of my sides that were going to be done and she told me to tell the doc before I went in. So I did he said that love handles were up above my hips which I knew but I was under the impression that I was going to get the fat removed from my hips up to around my natural waist area. That was wrong according to him so I didn't know what to say by then, he just dismissed what I was asking. I didn't really remember to rest after. All I know is that it didn't even take 2 hours of which he said it would take 3 and a half hours. So I feel like he didn't want to take his time and do a good job at all. I went to my follow up 5 days later and told them that I felt like my garment felt lose but I guess it's "fine" . I asked how much fat was removed and he didnt even give me a start answer. I Felt like everything I said was dismissed or ignored. He told me that I have to give this time and that everything will work out. I don't know how I feel because I really don't see any results at all, I almost feel like I look worse than before. So if I could go back and change my mind I would. I think that I would have went somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like my doctor didn't really care how I felt about anything. The office staff was nice. I feel that they shouldn't have EVER asked for payment before I even had a set date. The waiting time to get this done was over a month so I had paid for something a month before I got this done.