Sculptra Won't Stop Growing - Saratoga, CA

I need help. My sculptra looked good initially...

I need help. My sculptra looked good initially and now grows daily. I learned 5FU or Kenalog diluted with saline can help get rid of the PLLA. I am now on a Med-pak for 5 days to reduce the inflammation. I had a beautiful but thin face. Now, it is blowing up. I am in the San Jose CA area. Thank you
Dr. T

The Doctor didn't realize I would have this kind of a reaction. He uses it on his wife and on himself. The product is simply unpredictable.

Sorry - meant Siggie ( darn autocorrect).
Doggie, I'm going through the same thing. Did you try 5fu or kenelog and did it work?
This crap is soooo unpredictable. Depending on where you were injected, (a lot depends on doctor's placement) and how much your immune system responds can be night and day in the final result. I would never do Sculptra again, swelling, burning and a distorted look due to bad placement. This stuff has hurt many people.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with how things are looking. :( jules in oc felt she received too much volume from her Sculptra treatments too. You might want to read her review and reach out to her to discuss what you guys have experienced.