Mini Face Lift Before and After! - Sarasota, FL

I had a Mini Facelift and Neck Lift along with a...

I had a Mini Facelift and Neck Lift along with a Mid Face Suture Lift ! I am so very happy with the results ! I was awake for the whole surgery and it was done in office and it took a little over 4 hours. I still need to have my lower eyes done and I am also thinking about a lateral Brow Lift. Just before these picture were taken I had my upper lids done along with the tip of my nose and it was all also done in the office.

Dr. Royce

her name was given to me by a friend and my friend looked so good after her surgery. And I have HBP along with a small heart problem and she was willing to keep me awake and do it in the office and I looked all over and no one else would do this for me. I had also had a previous problem with anesthesia and did not want to go under again if I did not need to.

you look great :) and you don't look in bad shape at all after the surgery!..how painful was it when you woke up and afterwards? like, tyleno pain or codeine pain? was there a lot of gross stitches etc? any scarring? i'm afraid but really want to get some lines off my face, thanks for any info :)
I only took 2 Tylenol after surgery No pain at all it was only to help me sleep - you know all the lidocaine keeps you up the 1st night. No scars at all arounnd my ears and just a very small one under my chin.
BTW Somehow I missed your reply so I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. BB
I'm not getting a face lift (tummy tuck) but you look great! It took ten years off of you!
AWWWW ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !
you looked good before and after. I am young myself and have had a platysmaplasty w/ sub mental lipo,and some skin excised from behind the ears. I have some skin left over even after the procedure only under the chin. I also think the muscle MIGHT need to be repaired. I'm going to get my PS's opinion and maybe he'll fix for free but if not....how much did your PS charge for the platysmaplasty? was it $850? You said this in your other post. I also would want this done under local to cut down on costs. Thank you
AWWWW Thanks, I am not sure what she would charge but I am thinking no more then 1200 to 1500 for soemthing like that. SHE IS GREAT !