On my Bucket List Nose Job;)

My experience with Dr. Holcomb was amazing....soup...

My experience with Dr. Holcomb was amazing....soup to nuts. His staff was comforting, professional and educated. I am in the esthetic field so naturally I was concerned about recovery, Dr. Holcomb had me back to work a week after my rhinoplasty. He did such an artistic job on my Italian nose that my parents couldn't figure out why I looked so beautiful until I spilled the beans about the procedure. I'll never forget my moms quote "wow Jen you look so perfectly happy and focused....did something change in your life?" My response......"just a few millimeters" hehehe....yes, I will trust Dr. Holcomb and his partner Dr. Kreithen for all of the anti-aging procedures I might need going into the future!!!
nice blog
Holy moly, that is a fabulous result! Like you said, you do look like yourself only more beautiful. Doesn't hurt that you have awesome bone structure, too! :) Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. Did you have any low points during recovery?
congrats! :) you look great. i'm half italian too, so i definitely feel your pain about the burden of having an italian nose
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional...informative....I totally trusted him....and was NOT disappointed!