Platysmaplasty with a Little Fat Removal ! - Sarasota, FL

OMG ! What can I say ! I had the best experience....

OMG ! What can I say ! I had the best experience. I have my neck lift in office with only local and it took about 45 mins start to finish ! Dr.R was just amazing and really caring every step of the way, she called and checked on me that night and I was back to work in 3 days.

Dr. Jaqueline Royce

She is just so wonderful and I am looking forward to having my Facelift soon.

You can always tell the fake reviews. Five stars across the board; no other posts and no pics. This review screams stay away from Dr. Jaqueline Royce. Anyone that puts up a fake review for themselves...well...you do the math.
Can you update with pics please? It's April 2013 and it has been a year since you posted this review (April 2012). In Sept 2012 you said " I am about to post some pictures of my facelift tonight on here " But you never did.
Hey I am waiting to finish up all my work before I post before and after pictures. However I am so happy with my result ! She also did my upper eyes, lip lift and mini brow lift and a rev, on the tip of my nose all has turned out so well
I would love to see pictures. I have looked for someone that just had Platysmaplasty only and it's impossible to find! Most people have some type of lift as well. Please, please, please update your profile here. I'm very interested in the result and your overall experience with this surgery. I'm fairly young and I'm tired of doctors trying to sell me on a facelift when I'm only 38 years old. I have a slight drooping under my chin from what I think is sagging neck muscles. This just might be the surgery for me. Thanks in advance! Hope to hear more soon!
I have a few pictures you can email me and I will send you some - I am about to post some pictures of my facelift tonight on here so maybe that will help ?
Wow, that's a great price, do you have any before and after pics ? Also may I ask how old you are ?
I am 41 now and I waiting to finish all my work before I pu any pics online. But I am really very very HAPPY !
I am waiting to finish up all my work and I think I got a great result ! She is just the best and I am so so HAPPY with my result !