Love my Tummy Tuck - Sarasota, FL

I have been heavy most of my adult life and after...

I have been heavy most of my adult life and after 3 children I had the apron of skin that hung down. I just turned 60 and lost 25 lbs, but still looked large had enough of feeling awful about my stomach area. I had the surgery and am so grateful I did. My recovery was great. Went back to work in 11 days. Never felt better, getting lots of complaments. So if you can afford it, go for it.

You look great! I am scheduled w/ Dr. Kreithen for Feb 5th....Tummy tuck and breast reduction. I'm so excited!!
Congrats!!! You look amazing!!!!! Thanks for the tips. I'm still two months away from surgery but have already Started looking into where to purchase compression garments and where to get lymphatic massage. I hear lymphatic massages can help alot with fluid retention although everyone state they HURT like crazy. Keep us posted!!

You look fantastic!  What a difference and I bet you feel wonderful:)

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

This Dr and staff were there to answer any and all questions. Dr. made sure I knew what he could and would do, and what not to expect. Staff and facility is awesome. Hospital was great.