29yrs Old, Mom of 2 with Perfect New Breasts - Sarasota, FL

Dr. Engel was highly recommended by other moms I...

Dr. Engel was highly recommended by other moms I met. Working in the medical field, I already knew he was an incredible doctor. After having two children I decided to make an appointment for a consultation for breast augmentation. Going into the appointment I was very scared and nervous, but after spending two hours with Dr. Engel answering all my questions and going over everything about the surgery, I left excited and confident. The surgery and the recovery couldn't have gone any better. You can truly tell he cares about his patients. Due to his impeccable work, I was back to work in three days. I absolutely love my new perfect breasts. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend him. His medical staff were just as awesome.

Wow they look great! I hope mine come out looking that good. What were your sizes before, how many cc's did you get? What is your size now?
Thank you!!! I got the silicone 371cc. I was a small A cup and I'm now a C cup. I advise if you are stuck between 2 sizes go for the bigger size. They are small once put in and under the muscle.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon