27 Year Old Implants Removed Due to Leakage (60 Y/o) - Sarasota, FL

I am a young looking 60 year old. I had breast...

I am a young looking 60 year old. I had breast implants 27yrs ago. There was apparently a rupture with slow leakage over a period of time. I finally had to have the old implants removed & replaced at the same time I also had a breast lift.

I am very happly with my results & now wish I would have had the surgery a year ago.

One factor of having the surgery was money. I am just glad I still had a balance left on my home equity loan.

Hello, I am now 68yrs old and still have my silicon implants that are now 45 yrs. old. Yes, they are hard, but still look really good as I am told. But plastic surgeons told me they need to come out. I'm sure I would go down in the history books as having them the longest without removal. My issue is monetary! My sister-in- law is a plastic surgeon but I never wanted to discuss this with her, and I also thought she specialized in facelifts. I was told recently by another surgeon that she specialized in Breast Augmentations. Maybe now I will inform her of my situation.
Oh, and I would definetly put them under the muscle. That's where mine are and I would not have it any other way!
Hello, I have never had mine replaced as yet. I am 68 yrs. old. They are 45 yrs. old. Mine are below the muscle, or under the muscle. I would not have it any other way. Why do they say leave them out for two months? Seems like all sorts of things could move in their place (muscle, tendons, tissue, etc.) Maybe that's what they want to happen, if they want to put them under the muscle. I would definitely ask. My issue is the expense, and also mine still look really good! My surgeon knew what he was doing. (Unfortunately, he's not around anymore. My sister-in-law is a plastic surgeon, and I just found out she specializes in Breast Augmentation. I hadn't mentioned my situation, since I was under the impression her specialty was facelifts. I may now say something.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

He is a very skilled surgeon. My implant removal was very difficult & I couldn't ask for any better results. I now have breast I don't have to be ashamed of.