Hoping for the Best - Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM

Im from new york and im not really sure if im...

Im from new york and im not really sure if im going to have a someone to go with me. I have been looking into Dr. Yily De LosSantos to do my procedures. I'm getting a tummy tuck, bbl and possibly breast life with no implants. I'm planning to go for my surgery hopefully by the end of January beginning of February. I'm getting nervous as the day is getting closer. I'm still doing my research to make sure that all is good with everything. It would really be helpful to have someone that's been there and willing to share pics with me of the before wand after.

Welcome to the community:)

Continue to do your research until you are completely confident in your decision.  There are many women on the site who can share their experiences with you.  Join in some of the Tummy Tuck Forums and make some connections.

Hey girl , I am going February first , good luck on choosing a date .
What are you getting done?

So I still haven't set my date but I'm going for...

So I still haven't set my date but I'm going for feb 16th if everything goes as plan. I'm looking for a good non expensive recovery place, I may be coming by myself, I'm a scared about. Is anyone going around that time?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hope it all works out!
Good luck girl, thanks for sharing. Keep us updated!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon