Hoping for the Best - Santo Domingo Pueblo, NM

Im from new york and im not really sure if im...

Im from new york and im not really sure if im going to have a someone to go with me. I have been looking into Dr. Yily De LosSantos to do my procedures. I'm getting a tummy tuck, bbl and possibly breast life with no implants. I'm planning to go for my surgery hopefully by the end of January beginning of February. I'm getting nervous as the day is getting closer. I'm still doing my research to make sure that all is good with everything. It would really be helpful to have someone that's been there and willing to share pics with me of the before wand after.

So I still haven't set my date but I'm going for...

So I still haven't set my date but I'm going for feb 16th if everything goes as plan. I'm looking for a good non expensive recovery place, I may be coming by myself, I'm a scared about. Is anyone going around that time?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

From a friend

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hope it all works out!
Good luck girl, thanks for sharing. Keep us updated!
Hey Ladies!! I am planning on going to see Dr. Yily also here in the next few months!! I have yet to pick a date, but I am looking to have her perform a Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair and Liposuction to my waist, back and flanks!!! Gotta be skinny in the middle!! yay!! I hope to go in March or April Hopefully! I for sure want to go before my 26th birthday which is in May!! Best Wishes and Prayers sent above for all the ladies who are making this life changing decision!! :) God Bless all of us!!
Thanks for sharing that! And good luck to u and ur surgery

Welcome to the community:)

Continue to do your research until you are completely confident in your decision.  There are many women on the site who can share their experiences with you.  Join in some of the Tummy Tuck Forums and make some connections.

Hey girl , I am going February first , good luck on choosing a date .
What are you getting done?
Liposuction for full back , arms & stomach & fat grafting to the butt .
Hey yannig12 I'm scheduled with Yily on the feb 11, 2013. I'm getting a TT, BBL and full liposuction of my back, flanks, armpits. If your going around that time you can pm me, I'm going with one more young lady I met on RS, who's surgery is same day as mine.
I don't have my date yet but if I do go around that time I would def hit u up so we could link together.... Cause I can't speak Spanish lol