My TRANSFORMATION WITH DR. YILY DE LOS SANTOS

I know you ladies are feeling the same thing I am...

I know you ladies are feeling the same thing I am feeling right now, it's a little mixed emotions as I prepare myself for the next chapter in my life, my transformation! I've been overweight since I was 15 so my high school years was difficult as I say I was very popular but always "the best friend, never the girlfriend" but I was happy. It wasn't till I was 20 that my weight jumped to 300lbs and then it was more of a health risk, I was pre-diabetic, I had high cholesterol and had sleep apnea.

My sister told me about this weight loss surgery called Lap Band and during those times in the US it wasn't very well know but in Mexico it was but it was my chance to get healthy again and I couldn't say no. So I was off to Mexico and within 6-12 months later I lost 120lbs. It was an amazing change but it was hard, I gave up on common foods, like steak, rice and even bread but I never regretted. Unfortunately I suffered a complication and after only 4 years with my lap band I had no choice but to remove it. It was a scary time in my life, I almost died! Long story Short, I gained almost all of the weight back after my 2nd pregnancy and decided to apply for weightless surgery through my employer and it was approved.

I got the the lap band again and was on my way to lose the weight again and I did! I lost 100lbs.... But because it was my second surgery I had alot of scar tissue around my stomach and needed a larger lap band placed and things haven't been the same, I've had several complications and with my last pregnancy I again gained 70lbs, although I have lost 45lbs from the 70lbs that I gained you can just imagine how saggy my skin and overlapped my stomach is.

It has been a long 10 year journey for me and now I am ready to look physically better! That being said, I finally got my quote from Yily $3800 and I'm going to be heading to D.R. Hopefully March 1st. I don't think Yily understands what she has done for me because she has given me a quote that I am able to afford and I know that in her hands she will make me look as pretty as I am on the inside! I am counting the days! Excited but mostly thankful to the man above! God Bless

Message from Dr. Yily de los Santos...

Message from Dr. Yily de los Santos #teamyily

Ladies,
Just wanted to let you know that Dr. Yily called me tonight to confirm my surgery which is set for March 1st! YAY!!! She wanted me to let everyone know on this forum all those who are having surgery with her can now send her the $500 deposit throught Western Union since she is now set up with them. If any of you have questions, please let me know. I am waiting on an email from her to get more details.

For those girls who are coming with my on the 1st, I am seriously so excited, counting the days!!! YOOHOO!!
Also, we can get our test done prior to going to DR, I asked her because I plan on doing mine here!

YAY- QTvania

Ladies, Just wanted to let you know that Dr....

Ladies,

YAY- QTvania

Yes Ladies I didn't just have surgery with Dr....

Yes Ladies I didn't just have surgery with Dr. Yily de los Santos I had a transformation! I am not the same person as I was when I arrived to Santo Domingo on Feb 28th, I am now 28lbs lighter. I can't explian how happy I am to not have the loose, flappy dead skin and fat hanging anymore. My overall expierence was good although I was told I would be the 1st to have surgery but ended up not going in until 5pm, I later found out that it was because my Hemoglobin was only at 11, so Yily wanted to make sure I understood that she could not Flip me on my stomach to do my Butt or back but I understood completely I just really wanted her to take as much as she could from my stomach and sides. I remember going to the OR room and sitting up for the epidurial. I was a little dizzy and laid down, I fell asleep but did wake up several times during surgery, I threw up spit once and the anesthesiologist would always talk to me, ask me if I was ok and at times would rub my head. I remember turning my head to the side and there I saw about 6 pieces of fat. It was crazy to know that she was really taking out a lot. I'm not going to lie I was a little freaked out about waking up during surgery but after talking to Yily I realized that it is normal and the anesthesiologist actually prefers patients to be up so he can moniter the breathing and he can assure the patients that everything is ok. Did I feel anything? NOOOO WAY! Nothing! I was just looking around and could hear everything, would I do it again?? YES, I am def coming back to Santo Domingo for my round two! YILY is amazing, humble and hardworking doctor, I am so pleased. I saw her 3 times before I left, she changed my tape, we talked about how much fat she took out, how I look so different and plans for my next surgery. she was always so nice to me, hugged me and told me that she was happy to have helped me change my self esteem. I am still srinking as the days go by, I was able to buy jeans and wear tight clothes. I enjoyed my time in Santo Domingo and stayed at Angela's Recover House. She charges $65 a night and $150 transportation fee. Staying with her was like being at home with my mom. I opened a Facebook group page with her to help with her Buisness. I recommed her for your stay. Let me know if you have any questions. As for my profile pic, that is my today coming home.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Found her through word of mouth!