Getting my Body Back - Dominican Republic, DO

This year I will be 40 and I want my body back. In...

This year I will be 40 and I want my body back. In 2009, I had the gastric sleeve done and was able to lose and maintain my weight loss of 115 lbs.

With losing that much weight, you have some area on your body that look "Less desirable". Well, now I think it time. I want my body back. I have decided to go to DR for my "New body transformation".

I have paid my deposit, secured my airline ticket...

I have paid my deposit, secured my airline ticket and contacted the recovery house for my stay. I'm very excited about my body transformation. I will post before and after pictures when available.

Time approaching!

Ok ladies, my time is getting near. I'm soo nervous but excited in the same token. i have all of my supplies and my travel booked. My RH is all booked and ready to go. I would have loved to have a travel buddy but that did not work out. People commited to go then backed out, i just had to do what i had to do. I know that God will protect me and i will be Ok. If there is someone else that will be there the same time as me , I would love to link up with you. Im going to post my before picture and keep you all posted one my road to a new and sexier me.

My before photos

I have finally decided to post my pre surgical pictures. I have lose over 100lbs for my gastic sleeve back in 2009. I'm just to excited to just have this opportunity to be able to be in a position to afford this and have to courage to do this.

As I stated, I want my body BACK and I'm on the road to do so. Sept 1oth, HERE I COME.

Getting nervous

I'm less than a week awsy from becoming a Yilydoll and I'm nervois as hell. I have to finish up my work week and then get packed up to leave MMonday.

At the airport

Good morning RS, I have made it to the airport and at my gate. On my way to becoming a Yily Doll.

Please pray for me. I'm a tad bit nervous but I know I'm in great hands.

Here at CIPLA

OK RS friends, I have made it Santos Domingo and at Dr. Yily's office. Let you all have said, it is a very small office. I met her secretary Theresa and she is very nice. I'm staying with Angela at the Silhouette Recovery house. She was there on time awaiting my arrival.

The nurse at CIPLA did indeed wear gloves. My hemoglobin
is 12.5 so I'm all good to go.

Surgery in the morning. I'm going to the house to relax and have a chill day. Will update you all in a couple of days.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

After all of the review.

How r your results? ?
How did everything go????
How did your surgery go?
Hope all is well hope you have a speedy recovery
Hope all is well... keep us posted. I know is very hard the first 3 days...happy healing
Wish you all the best.
Hope everything is ok xoxo blessings,,,,
I hope your results met your expectations? I'm eager to hear your update and see your photos. :)
Hope all is well.. .Please gives us updates whenever you fell better...
Happy healing sis and I pray all went well for you! I know Yily did her thang on ya...Muah xoxo
Go Girl, get'er done Good luck...
good luck sweetie and hope you are feeling well soon. can't wait to see that bod!
Good luck.. fast recovery and happy healing, keep us posted.
Good luck :*
May God be with you! You don't have long, now!
Many prayers with you. I'm sure you'll look awesome this time tomorrow!
good luck sweetheart i pray you get everything you dream of xx