Surgery with Luis Lima...success - Santo Domingo, DO

Hey ladies! I was on the Duran doll band wagon for...

Hey ladies! I was on the Duran doll band wagon for quite some time but duran took ever getting back to me with her quote of 3500 for liposculpture and bbli decided not to go with a bbl because i have a nice size booty and theres no need to be greedy ;) so i emailed her again explaining i did not want bbl procedure and asking her what areas are included in her lipo sculpture she told me full back and full stomach and other areas are extra (you would think she would tell you how much each area will be) anyways she ended up getting an attitude because I kept asking prices for lipo sculpture +lipo in the arms and thighs. I told my cousin of my plans to come to DR and have surgery with Duran and she went into a rant, telling me to never go to a doctor who I've never physically seen their work and the Internet could be deceiving. She suggested to go to Luis Lima who she has had surgery with and plenty of her friends have come to him for "video vixen" bodies (they are strippers btw) so she sent me pics of her friends who even went as far to get face work done (nose job, cheek bone lift) and they looked pretty amazing. I contacted Lima and got a quote seriously within five minutes! After emailing back and forth with his assistant and getting prices for everything I set my date and had my surgery yesterday. The recovery house I am staying at is so nice and is ran by Lima's assistant who speaks English and is very very sweet and helpful.

Before and after I believe 2days PO

Terrible bruising!

Right after surgery

Your garment may get messy

2wk

Two wk post op I'm swollen and kinda sore but I was still out having fun lol

Janet Recover House

Hey Ladies,
I am still here lurking lol reading your post about upcoming surgeries and past experiences. I hear several stories about recovery houses in DR some good some bad, but I know firsthand it is very important to stay at a RH where you feel comfortable and know you are being well taken care of. As you may have read before I had surgery with Luis Lima in June, Let me first say his work is amazing I am so pleased with my results and so are my friends and family, I have three people whom have already sent their pictures so they can get a quote and head down the road of fabulosity. Second although I am happy with my results and luckily everything worked out wonderful for me it was still a stressful journey, I travelled alone and thought I would feel so alone having had to stay for a week in a place foreign to me but I didn’t care much I knew when I left DR I was going to look amazing.
I stayed at Janet’s' Recovery house, so beautiful (Her & the home hahaha) she charges 80 dollars per day and this price includes three meals a day. At Janet’s recovery house I felt so comfortable from the moment I walked it I was told to make myself at home. The cook was amazing! And so sweet Janet is also very sweet & down to earth. Adjacent to the Recovery House is her Spa like business where you can get your post operative massages, or a Mani, Pedi, and new hairdo if you wanted lol her team does it all. I reallly really recommend This recovery house, especially for my ladies travelling alone you have to understand your undergoing major surgery and you don’t want to go through that alone, Janet practically walked me into the surgery room and made sure I was okay I couldn’t have thanked her enough because she made things so much easier for me. Here is a link to her website so you can see what you are getting into! http://www.janetdeschamps.com/#!home/c1wp3

more pictures

St. Thomas vacation!
Luis Lima

Did you have AC for 24hrs and hot water at the recovery house?
Can u do a update with more pics
Hi Can you send some after pictures
Check your email please
U look really gud!! Tnx for posting pics! I wish I could find more pics of Dr limas work especially breast reduction. Its like his post op pics are scarce! :(
Im going for a breast aug in febuary i trust my breast in his hands lol
Am aiming to hv surgery in feb too. I want breast reduction , full body lipo and bbl. I know its a lot but I plan to stay a month to recover b4 I fly back home
Is there anyway you can give me his info, because im totally interested in this and the bbli...
limabisturi@hotmail.com
Hey you look amazing,what is the doctor contact info
limabisturi@hotmail.com
Love your pictures! You look beautiful and happy.
Hi I was wondering How much did it cost?
Surgery it self was 2200 for full belly and back lipo thighs and arms
Hi im scheduled for SX in about 15 days with lima & I'm a total nervous wreck although ive seen his work im nervous bcuz i havent seen much!! If possible can u give me sum insight and send me some pictures if possible!! How are you feeling now? Is your booty soft now? Is your back still stiff? Overall how are you loving your surgery
Can you send me some pics for some reason they are not coming up on here and I am interested in seeing his work
If you gather ANY info on him, an you please inbox me with it as well, and keep me posted if you decide to go with him...
My friend is going in May, I may go with her but I am still debating.
Wow!! You look Grrreat !! Congrats!! Wow!! Thanks for your honest review and Ill be sending Lima an email monday ;) Wow!! This Doctor shopping thing is no joke and I ain't one that's looking for the cheapest $$$$ I want the best results but not paying more then $10k due to having a butt and wearing a size 5 and workout everyday just need some fullness,the thick thighs and that deep scoop ;) Soo, I understand exactly what your saying. Thank you and Happy Healing
if u dnt mind me asking, how much did u weight before surgery?
I'm so glad I found this review!
Yupp the back thats what kills me. Looking forward to the future and being healed is what keeps me motivated!! As soon as i feel a lil better n get this damn drain tube out ill post some pics lol..
Can you post pics please
Pics posted!