Santo Domingo Here I Come...- Santo Domingo, RD

Hi Ladies!!! So here is my first post on my...

Hi Ladies!!! So here is my first post on my surgery. I have been going back and forth on which doctor to choose and hearing horror stories but I have finally decided between the barbie doctor Cabral or the safer choice Robles. Cabral quoted me $4900 for tt, lipo, and bbl while Robles quoted me $5200, and at the end of the day it is not about the money. A little about myself I am 28, 5'3 and 160 pounds, I have one child and not planning to have any more. So I am ready for this! I have heard a few horror stories about Cabral but besides the 2 patient's with the burn scars I haven't seen anything else so I think people are just running with the story and as far as Robles I've only seen her work on one person on mmh but at least she doesn't have any negative reviews just people saying she doesn't put enough cc's into her work. So anyway I am leaving January 2nd and staying for 2 weeks because I know a big reason why people's surgeries go wrong is because they don't stay enough time to heal as much as possible before going home. So 2 weeks in santo domingo it is and it sucks that I'm gonna probably be in bed but it will be worth it when next summer I am wearing a 2 piece. I will upload some before pics soon and keep everyone posted.
-Jay

So I chose my doctor and booked my flight. I...

So I chose my doctor and booked my flight. I received a list from the doctors assistant, Laura, as to what I have to bring and do before I get out there. I am sure these next few weeks are going to fly by and I am freaking out.

Ok so the doctors assistant, Laura, sent me a list...

Ok so the doctors assistant, Laura, sent me a list of vitamins to take. It includes Vitamin A, Complex B, Iron, and folic acid... The only problem is the recommended Iron per day is 18mg and she said to take 300 mg twice a day.. I am going to email her tomorrow morning because that does not sound right at all... I feel like I am getting sick and when I get sick it lasts weeks, so I am trying to bundle up but this weather in NY is ridiculous... 56 more days!

A little over three weeks until my surgery and I...

A little over three weeks until my surgery and I AM FREAKING OUT lol.. I have been on pain killers for my back and I hope that does not affect my blood work which I will be taking on Monday... Thats the last thing I need for Dra. Robles to say my levels are not good enough... Especially since I already paid for my plane ticket. I guess I should start gathering everything I need for the trip soon. I still havent told my family.. I might just wait until a few days before lol smh. I am so happy my friend is coming with me and getting surgery also, it makes things easier. Does anyone have the RH number? I want to know if me and her can stay in the same house even though she is having surgery with a different doctor or is the RH exclusively for Robles patients. If anyone has this info please let me know. Is anyone else having surgery Jan 2- Jan 15?
Walkiris Robles

how did everything work out for you?
Your the same height and weight as me can't weight to see your before and after pictures!!!!
Hi, if you are going to Robles then I will see you there, my surgery is the 27th good luck :-)
Yes I am going to Robles my sx is the 3rd. Good luck with yours I am sure you will look amazing!!
My email is analicious26@gmail.com for anyone going to Robles at the beggining of Feb ;)
Hey J, I'm on those pills faithfully! Trying to get my HBL up due to my iron being low......can't wait, hopefully shooting for second wk of Jan. depends on my results again
I'm going mid February.. Super excited.. I also hate taking pills :0/ I have an appointment for blood work the first week of January.. It feels like its soo far away. :0)
Wish u luck! I myself am getting surgery in Febuary but still havent desided on who to choose! any ideas??
I'm going to Robles in feb.. I've done some homework on a few doctors but chose her. Her work is crazy!! :0)
Thats good, I think im going to Dr. guillermo Lorenzo Ortiz..
I wrote to Robles but no respond yet.. Lets see what happens, if iI like my respond from Robles I might just go to her in Feb ;)
Nice. The more the merrier. :0). Her assistant will get back to you.. Shes very helpful.
she got back to me, ;) Ill be going to her also!
I knew u would Luv her :0)
Cant wait
Hello Dominicapri, Dr Guillermo is a good choice. I've seen his work first hand. He was actually my second choice.
I choose Dra. Robles..
Hope everything goes well it seems like a lot of us new Yorkers r going 2 Robles good luck n keep us posted
Thank you lady! When is your sx date?
Newjay, there's another in this website that is going to Robles, he must be really good.
Its actually a she and yes her work is very impressive :)
Hey jay, about the iron. I figured out the mystery and when u see it in the store u'll understand. In the US, maybe DR too,the dose of iron is written in two equivalents. One is iron, which is the pure iron element (normal dose is around 18mg). The makers piggy back iron with compounds to make ferrous sulfate or ferrous fumarate which are absorbed better in the body. The weighted dose of these are usually 300 mg which contains 18 mg of iron. Doubling the daily dose of iron pre surgery is accepted practice. Just drink up your water. I was shocked too at first but when I went to go buy it and saw the label it helped me dust off some old old knowledge, lol.
Thank you Laury! I am starting off with one 18mg of Iron and next week starting the 2... I wanna see how I do with all these vitamins at first and then start taking what the doctor suggests.
Thanx :0)