BBL 2014

Hello everyone, I'm 23 from NYC. I have chosen Dra...

Hello everyone, I'm 23 from NYC. I have chosen Dra Yily as my surgeon. She quoted me $2900 for lipo of abdomen, back, flanks, waist, armpit, and fat transfer to hips and butt.
-Im 5'4.5'' and weight 145lbs
-Measurements 34-29-38
I want to weigh 160-170lbs by May so she will have enough fat to work with to achieve the look I want. I emailed her a few pre-op and wish pics and asked about weight gain, she said gain 5lbs :/ I don't think that's enough so I'm gaining more just to be safe. My body is pretty much straight up and not much butt. I want fuller hips and a bigger butt, a nice curvy shape. (I'm also considering arm lipo). I've been wanting BBL for about 6 years and I'm very excited. In the mean time i'll be gaining weight and getting things together to prepare. I'm going to update how things are going here and there. I will post my weight gain pics right before surgery and I will def post post-op pics and update my experience in DR.

xoxo Sammy_doll

Hello dolls! I am post-poning my trip and am...

Hello dolls! I am post-poning my trip and am selling my spot (I am willing to negotiate). Inbox me if you are interested in buying, I have already paid the $200 deposit. I am scheduled for Wednesday May 15th 2013. I will email Yily and let her know you will be taking my spot. You may be able to choose another day if May 15th is not good for you. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!

xoxo Sammy_doll
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

How did you pay your deposit. If through PayPal...call them. They will set up a case for you. It will take about 12 days to get your money.....but not at least you will have your money. Best wishes.
I did pay through paypal I'm gonna do that Thank you!
good luck
Thanx :)
My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be staying at Jacqueline's for 6 days, email me at frenchlady123@hotmail.com if you want a travel and recovery budy ***
Hey I'm looking for sisters to buddy up with for May surgery with Yily. Lets buddy up!!!
Hey hun my group currently has 4 girls that's the most Yily gives a discount for.
Man, if one drops out let me know. But Yily has a bunch of girls trying to contact her so hopefully I can get in there. Its only 3000, so I dont have to have a discount, but it helps. Thanks chic!!!
Oh ok no prob we can are going the week of May 21st.
Hey I'm looking to go in May as well and I'm looking for a buddy!!!
Hey when is ur surgery date?
My surgery is scheduled for may 21. Do you guys need an extra person in your group?
im trying to go the weekend of the may 24th,,,, im still waiting on yily to reply though.
Hello and welcome! Good luck on ur journey!
Hey girl! So great you decided on a BBL! Whoop whoop! I'm in love over yily's contouring. Amazing! I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think you are at a weight that isn't really overly thin or big. That is not disrespect, I mean that Idon't think you need to gain 15-20 pounds because I think that lipo can only take so much and then you are left with excess weight. I think ten is enough in my opinion. I think you have a great base that will yield really beautiful results. How long did yily take to get back to you? Cause I emailed her a few days ago with all my info like height, weight, what date I need etc. and haven't heard from her.
Thank you! I just realized that for my results to be maintained I would have to stay at 160-170lbs and I know I won't be able to since I'm usually 145-150lbs. So I am only gonna gain about 10lbs. She took 8 longgg days to reply back to me.
Wow 8 days? Damn. Good luck on the weight gain girl :-)
You look fine per op