BBL 2014

Hello everyone, I'm 23 from NYC. I have chosen Dra...

Hello everyone, I'm 23 from NYC. I have chosen Dra Yily as my surgeon. She quoted me $2900 for lipo of abdomen, back, flanks, waist, armpit, and fat transfer to hips and butt.
-Im 5'4.5'' and weight 145lbs
-Measurements 34-29-38
I want to weigh 160-170lbs by May so she will have enough fat to work with to achieve the look I want. I emailed her a few pre-op and wish pics and asked about weight gain, she said gain 5lbs :/ I don't think that's enough so I'm gaining more just to be safe. My body is pretty much straight up and not much butt. I want fuller hips and a bigger butt, a nice curvy shape. (I'm also considering arm lipo). I've been wanting BBL for about 6 years and I'm very excited. In the mean time i'll be gaining weight and getting things together to prepare. I'm going to update how things are going here and there. I will post my weight gain pics right before surgery and I will def post post-op pics and update my experience in DR.

xoxo Sammy_doll

good luck
Thanx :)
My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be staying at Jacqueline's for 6 days, email me at frenchlady123@hotmail.com if you want a travel and recovery budy ***

Hello dolls! I am post-poning my trip and am...

Hello dolls! I am post-poning my trip and am selling my spot (I am willing to negotiate). Inbox me if you are interested in buying, I have already paid the $200 deposit. I am scheduled for Wednesday May 15th 2013. I will email Yily and let her know you will be taking my spot. You may be able to choose another day if May 15th is not good for you. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!

xoxo Sammy_doll
How did you pay your deposit. If through PayPal...call them. They will set up a case for you. It will take about 12 days to get your money.....but not at least you will have your money. Best wishes.
I did pay through paypal I'm gonna do that Thank you!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon