mommy make over in dominican republic - Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

I am a 35 yrs old mother of two children. i am...

i am a 35 yrs old mother of two children. i am planning to get a mommy make over in the dominican republic. i was going to dr contreras but many bad reviews made me changed dr. i am planning to go to dr frias reynoso but i havent hear a lot about him althought he is part of sodocipre; i havent seem pics of his work in the internet. my sister in law told me that she was done by him and she looks amaizing. any suggestions?

I am keeping in contact with Dr Frias Reynoso, but...

I am keeping in contact with Dr Frias Reynoso, but I am still concern because I havent seen many reviews about his practice and also no photo of his work has been posted. I might stick with Dr Contreras. Undecided, I need more advices and guidence.

I've been in contact with Dr Adolfo Sesto,from...

I've been in contact with Dr Adolfo Sesto,from Dominican Republic, a friend of mine referred him to me. Does any body knows about him, any information. He seems to be very professional, but I dont have pics of his work. Does any body had work done by him?
Dr Adolfo Sesto

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I was looking for board certified by American Society of Plastic surgeons in the DR, and he and one other doctor were the only ones I could find, that were.
hey Ladies, just wanted to know if any of you had anything done with Doctor Adolfo Sesto in the Dominican republic? and how was it?
Do you guys have the information for Dr Reynoso? I cant find him on google.
Dr. Frias Reynoso was recommend to be by a coworker, have you been able to get any pictures of his work? She got her breast done, but I'm wondering what his Lipo & fat Transfer are like?
He is excellent. Several women in my family have had their surgeries done by him. He is ONE of TWO members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. This was my determining factor as I would like the peace of mind in the event that I should require care once I am back here, in the US in the case of any (God forbid) complication. Unless they are certified by the American society and board, you won't get anyone to touch you if you need care once back in the US!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLIED. I REALLY FELT THAT HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN I SPOKE WITH HIM, HE SOUNDED VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CONDUCTED THE CONVERSATION IN A ETICAL MANER. HE GAVE ME SECURITY.
That's great that he makes you feel secure! Out of curiosity, how much was his price, and what procedures are you having done? I contacted him today and just wondering how much he is charging nowadays. You can send me a private message if you don't want to make it public. Thanks and I appreciate it!
SORRY I DIDNT REPLIED YOU ANY SONEER. HE TOLD ME THAT KE CAN DO TUMMY LIPO IN MY LOWER BACK AND FAT TRANSFER TO MY BUTT FOR 4000.
Thanks for that info. I am considering some work too.
Hey, thanks for that info. Didn't think of that . I am also considering getting some work done
Hi- My buddy for the Jacqueline spa just cancelled on sharing a room with me from Arpril 10 to 18...want to share a room?
I dont usually speak out about these kinds of things, but Please be careful about traveling for surgery. Look at complications carefully from patients who have traveled there. Different countries have lower standards of care than the US and the money saved going there may be spent on hospitalization and revisions later here in the US, It's your decision to make, just be well informed. Do they have a way to check malpractice claims, board certification and license suspensions? Just be careful, our lives and bodies are precious.
please read this about doctor contreras b4 u decide... http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7222253/#.UUAkcBw3sro please read your life is more important. thanx #lena
I just finally made the decision and paid my deposit for a MM as well. My surgery is April 11th. Do you have a surgery date? Are you getting a full TT and implants?
Yes. Iam planning to go on July 24th w Dr Frias Reynoso. Who's going to be ur Dr?
Yes I'm getting TT implants fat grafting!
I am a mini TT, and BA with silicone at about 350-375cc (still not decided). I'm also going to ask about fat transfer to my face to fill out under my eyes and around my mouth. I figure that if I'm going to go under, I might as well do it all and look horrible for a few weeks and recover from it all at once! I'm going to Shahriar Mabourakh, MD in Folsom, CA. He is a board certified plastic surgeon and has awesome reviews. I didn't do a ton of consults. I knew when I met him and read all his reviews, saw pictures, etc., that he was the one. Where are you getting the fat grafting done?
Of course. I will do as much as permitted. I'm planning to transfer fat to my butt.
I have my TT scheduled April 11- you staying at JS? you flying in the day before on the 10?
mine is scheduled for July 25!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Going to the DR for this type of surgery is really a trend right now. Do make sure your surgeon is board certified, has reviews and plenty of before and after photos you can look at. Please keep us posted on your journey.

Of course, I will. Thanks