Going to Dra Yily May 14 - Santo Domingo, Dominican republic

Hey y'all Iv been always researching plastic sx...

Hey y'all Iv been always researching plastic sx procedures for years now.. Iv gained about 35 lbs over the past 8/9 years or so and been having a hard time losing it.. I carry my wieght in abdomen, arms, back. For the past year Iv been seeing a personal trainer.. Iv lost some wieght and Incges but still no where where I want to be.. Iv had many consults in Toronto but for all the $ I don't think I'll get the results like yily's patients yay yily!! . After reading all these posts on RS I'm actually considering doing this in Domincsn republic. ( never thought I'd be having this done out of the country) but hey yily does amazing job with contouring. Apparently a lot of ppl go abroad to have it done soo I hope all goes well with me!! Iv seen beautiful pics that u ladies been posting.. Iv emailed her and now waiting for a response.. I heard it takes a while.. This may sound crazy but I'm starting to take some of those vitamins that she requests.. And I'm looking into purchasing those other items on line.. The faha and Arm compression il probly get from her.. I don't know too much about it.. So yeah I'm mentally preppin myself for this journey..
Will keep y'all posted when she gets back to me, ttyl

After calling all these # and translating emails I...

After calling all these # and translating emails I finally spoke to yira and she asked me when I want to book. April is full, how about may 7? I said may 7 it is!

Had to change my date to may 14th, whose down??

Had to change my date to may 14th, whose down??
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

All the pics from RS

Good luck hun!
hi i am from toronto and i am wanting to a bbl lipo as well! please keep us updated as i am thinking DR also, where did u get your flight, and cost?
Im scheduled for May 14th too!!!
Hey my surgery is may 13!!!! U wanna buddy up??
Yay I'm down!
Imma pm u my number :)
hey was wondering did she have any slots in march?? desperately want it done asap!
I heard she was full for march but idk if anyone cancelled.. Call het

Awesome, congrats on setting your date! Looking forward to your photos!

Omg ok so Iv been calling all morning and I finally got thru to yira. We confirmed the next availability. May 7 is my day I think
When did you contact? Im waiting to get a quote soon!
I emailed last week but after reading all these posts I translated it and re-sent it.. Iv also decided to call today and yilly answered! It's DR independence day today so she wasn't in the office. She told me to call yira
Yea - Im a certified lurker so Ive done that and i guess ill see what happens next. As you said, Im 0_o about leaving the country ...

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Have you heard anything back from Dr. De Los Santos yet? Please do keep us updated with your progress and let us know how you're doing.

We'd all love to see some before photos, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

My date is may 7 B4 pics will b up soon