Baez in Dec. Looking for A(or) Buddy/buddies - Santo Domingo, DR

The price for the surgeries that you are...

The price for the surgeries that you are requesting lipo to arms, abdomen, waist, back, thighs, flanks and Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to butt) US$ 3,100, which includes:

-Airport pick up
-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups
-Medication post-surgery
-lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages which are included

The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Saturday, I just have two patients per day except Thursday and Saturday that I just can have one patient (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries), you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth. There is also ten session ultrasound massages included; the massager will give you some lymphatic drainage massages too.

Your compressive garment included is a Fajate’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120 dollars.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you smoke or use addictive drugs you must quit them, two or three months before surgery and two months after too in order to get good results and no complications. Plastic surgeries are for healthy people or those who have any clinical condition but are under control, if you have any disease you have to consult and get approval of your doctor before surgery.

If you need transportation or a recovery house we can offer these services with an additional fee. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 20 dollars. Recovery houses are around 75 dollars per day including laundry, room, meals, snacks, Wi-Fi and care by nurse if you want to have more info you can call to these phone numbers Nilky 8097651779 and Ana Maria 8097855850. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services) if you want to stay in a hotel. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you don’t have to pay to the massager; you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.

I know some English but I am not a good speak, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

This is what Baez wrote me. I do not know my exact date yet but it will be early dec. Looking for a buddy.

Baez in Dec. Looking for A(or) Buddy/buddies

Going with Yasmine's recovery house. She sent me a nbox on fb.

Coming to Santo Domingo to have Cosmetic Surgery?
I have a three bedroom apt,(Subject to change to a bigger home) which can fit up to 4 girls at the time. A staff of my mom, her husband, my sister, a nurse and/or me will be taking care of you.
Rate: =>US 45.00* for a share room with AC.
=> US 55.00 for a single private room with AC.
It includes;
=>transportation*, ( from and to Airport and all the doc's office ONLY) A pharmacy will be delivering the medicines.
=>Nurse Visit, Two times per day- check up, and clean up-
=>Three meals; with either; juice, soda or milk.== You must bring snacks, if you eat a lot- Only the three meals will be provided. (Please be aware that the Dominican custom is to have a big meal for lunch, BK and Dinner are light meals)
=>WiFi
=> Cable tv
=> You must be a minimum of 8 days for airport transportation to be free. If staying less, a fee of us 70.00 will be charge for both trips.
=> => We are only 10 mts from CIPLA, (Depending on traffic)
===================

I think this is a good price n I have heard good reviews about her. I plan to stay for 10 days.

Baez in Dec. Looking for A(or) Buddy/buddies

airbnb.com
homeaway.com
vrbo.com. (Places you can go to find apts or houses to stay)

Also some airliners
· American Airlines
· Continental Airlines
· Delta Airlines
· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)
· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Baez in Dec. Looking for A(or) Buddy/buddies (confused about a t.t.)

OK ladies I'm at a stand still. Baez says I need a t.t.. I never had any children. She says she will not work on me unless I get a t.t.. I want to go to Baez bt i dnt really want a t.t. Do anyone know how will my tummy b while n after i get knocked up? How long does it take for the scar to fade after a t.t.? Do ya,ll know anyone who is dark skin like Gabrielle Union tht has had a t.t I would love to c the scars

Looking for a doc in the DR.

Uploaded my pics.

Update...

Started school and it messes up my dates to get the surgery.

So I might do it in March for spring break or once school ends which is in May. I'm wondering if I can get a leave of absent from school and work to get the surgery. But do I have to tell my supervisor and professor that I'm getting surgery? Who writes the paper do I go to my primary doctor?

I'm thinking bout adding my boobs in also, which will be a lift and implant. I don't want big fake breast I'll go up a cup size. Yea I'm getting my boobs too lol.

Going with Yily in July

Going to Yily in July. Pictures coming soon!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She replies very quickly and answered all of my questions.

If you want reliable bilingual transportation from appointments ,airport pick up ,drop off. I think this driver will evn go to Punta cana to pick you up too he is fully bilingual not dominican bilingual if you not what i mean i've communicating with him arranging my transportation Conrado frias here is his whatsapp info 809-209-6912 or his email conrado_frias@hotmail.com he replies quick. Anyone needing some reliable transportation.
You're no longer going with Baez?
What made you choose Yily?
Can't wait to see your new body!
Ill be there on the 15th
good luck!!
Thanks girl :)
Baez was telling me I needed TT no matter what. I went to Duran for my BBL but I had 2 quotes with and without TT. She told me I did not need any TT and she game me super aggressive lipo on my tummy, full back and flanks. I am SO happy I did not have TT. Man, I was depressed just thinking about TT and all related to TT crap, like scars, healing etc..
I think im getting one because i know it helps in the long run, my cousin got one like 6 years ago, she had a baby 2 years ago, and her stomach still look like she just had it done. She eats so much and dont even work out. her stomach is to flat. But i see ppl with lipo done and in time without healthy eating and working out u gain it right back
Baez doesn't do aggressive lipo so maybe that's why she suggested the tt
yeah, if you have got a lots of stretched skin you are a good candidate for TT.I am scared of having huge scars on my belly+ my skin is not stretched at all:(I wish I could have TT with perfect straight scar to have perfectly flat fummy
You dont need a tummy tuck she just offers it to everyone, just when you get lipo you must exercise to get a tone stomach. she told me i can or cannot get one, my choice and ima mother of 3
I think ima go head and get one since I hve stretch marks on my tummy n over time the scar will blend in with my skin
Im in school and plan on taking a leave. Im getting a TT with my bbl/lipo. Ima be ing the dr for 8 days total Im going feb10th. Baez will sign my paper if i bring one with me, Im going to just type or print a paper saying i got surgery. I dont plan on telling the truth about my surgery to my prof. because its not their business as long as the see proof i had some surgery done. Im not stay on leave long. I plan on going back as soon as i feel better. I might not sit though.
I need to see Dr. Baez results please. I received my quotes from all three doctors I was interested in trying to make my final decision. Please if any one knows where I can see Baez results besides her website. Would be greatly appreciated. Im really going for a slim waist and round bubble butt. Thanks.
see Jazzy911 results
Check out 1L0velylady
teamlipo785 also
And I wanted to et my boobs done too, but I'm scared of the recovery pain in my ass and boobs lol
too much trauma for you body + you need to sleep laying on you tummy for 6 weeks after BBL to keep your back site heal properly
I know it's going to be a tough recovery but I think I can deal with it.
Yea I'm in school too...and you know we only have a long break in December and the summer...I wanted to be recovered for the summer, so I'm still aiming for December...if not, I guess I'll have to wait for spring break
Yes the struggle is real. I thought I would b out of school like the 10 cuz thts when I wanted to go, didn't wanna b there during x.mas. I really dnt want until the summer time cuz thts when I wanna show off my body lol. I'm aiming for spring break just gotta see who can sign papers for me so I can be out of work and school a week after spring break so I can get my rest.
I wouldn't mind going for spring break but I HAVE to be in school the next week...that's my last semester in nursing school...and our clinical rotations will be too harsh for me during my recovery period...our winter break is Dec 11-Jan 27 so we shall see what happens
Hope everything works out boo