39 Year Old - Always Had a Double Chin but Was Starting to Sag with Age - Santa Monica, CA

I know I will need a chin/neck lift. I've always...

I know I will need a chin/neck lift. I've always had a double chin, even though I've always been slender. In my profile, there's essentially a straight line from my chin to neck and I have no defined jawbone because of a recessed chin. I was prompted to investigate options after I was interviewed for a news program and saw myself on tv. I was horrified - I thought my whole chin/neck area just looked like an elephant's foot. I researched options and saw two doctors. Both said I was too young for a whole neck lift and one doctor recommended Ultherapy. I was desperate to do SOMETHING very soon. So I tried Ultherapy. And yes, the procedure hurts like heck, I had tears streaming down my face. But I was prepared and just grimaced my way through. I had my jawline, neck, and chin area done. I went back 3 weeks later where my doctor did some 'touch-ups' close to my chin. I believe I had a very high frequency and I had the maximum amount of laser points allowed. It's now been 6 months and I'm not happy with the results. It doesn't look bad, I just can't see any real difference. So I don't think I would do it again and I'm not sure I would recommend it. I wish I just saved my money so I can get the chin lipo that I need. I also don't blame my doctor at all. He was very clear that the results would not be dramatic - and in fact, I don't think I was expecting a miracle. I just don't see any difference.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Even though I'm not happy with the Ultherapy results, I really adore Dr. Karamanoukian. He was great! No high pressure 'sells', very personable, very down to earth. I plan to go back to him for the chin lipo. I would HIGHLY recommend him - he's just awesome.