So Far, So Good...- Santa Monica, CA

Just had my first treatment yesterday (and trying...

Just had my first treatment yesterday (and trying to type with ice bottles under my arms!)
The procedure was at worst uncomfortable but no where near painful. The numbing part is about as bad as it gets. A few needle sticks. And I did have a couple of spots that got "hot" during the treatment but if this works as much as I'm hoping it will it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Today I have mild swelling and a couple of burn marks/bruises but nothing tragic.
I've been suffering in silence with sweaty armpits since I was about 13 (more than 30 years now). No one who doesn't have this problem really understands. Anyone reading this probably does!
I'll post my after pics and keep you posted on my progress during the next few months.
I really appreciate everyone who has posted on here so far. Seeing the comments helped me decide to invest the money and I was well prepared for the after effects.
Wish me luck!

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

This was the closest location to me in Southern California. It was quite a drive in some pretty bad traffic but again, if it works it's worth it.