I Love Dr. Raffy and Will Always Trust Him for Any Procedure! - Santa Monica, CA

Back in 2012, I was looking for a specialist who...

Back in 2012, I was looking for a specialist who could take care of ugly spider veins in my legs and found Dr. Raffy doing a google search. I had tried to get rid of these spider veins for a long time but no doctor was ever able to get the job done. I spent a lot of money with several doctors with no results. Then I found Raffy! With a combination of laser treatment and sclerotherapy, my legs are now clear and I am not embarrassed to wear shorts or skirts anymore. Later on , I did other different procedures, like removing a cyst that was in a very delicate and visible part of the body (I did not want an ugly scar and he did a fantastic job) along with Botox and Radiesse etc and I am happy about all of the results. I will always trust Raffy with any future procedure I might want to do. I have to say Raffy also works with a great team, in particular Kelly who is so nice and gentle and so good at what she does - everybody in the office is always very nice and professional.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Raffy is not only professional and knowledgeable but also very "human". He is kind and cares about his patients - he is down to earth and never makes you feel uncomfortable - and needless to say he is very good at what he does. Before Raffy, I had been to other "famous" doctors for other procedures many years ago, and I always ended up so disappointed. It's either they were always chronically late (no respect for a client's schedule) or rude or you would never even see them as they were "too important" to see a regular patient and some assistant would see you and treat you instead. I always wondered if they even existed or it was just a name! Ever since I met Raffy, I will never go anywhere else but him. I could go on and on and write pages on how much I like the quality of his work and his manners and how happy I am to have finally found a great doctor like him. But you have to try and see for himself. You will not be disappointed.