Too Soon to Tell? - Santa Monica, CA

So I took the plunge and went through with the...

So I took the plunge and went through with the surgery, but now I'm not sure I made the right decision. Prior to the surgery, I was told that it was a "virtually painless" process and that I would be back to work in a few days, however, that has not been the case. Aside from going to the bathroom, I have been in bed for four days straight. Unable to sit up, walk, and stand for long periods of time.
Not to mention, my vagina looks and feels like freddy kruger did my labiaplasty . I followed my doctor's instructions very carefully, but still have some worries that there might be something wrong. Am I rushing to judgment?
I checked at ***removed 3rd party link*** I can't find Dr. David Ghozland name on it, seem like he is not a certified plastic surgeon, beware if not certified surgeon. May cause you not look normal and need redo another surgery again, another long pain again.
I had the same procedure done with Dr Ghozland 2 months ago and it turned out amazing!!! First week was bloody hell.. vagina + surgery = not going to tickle and i looked like frankenstein down there from the swelling ;) After a couple weeks when the swelling went down and everything settled it looked amazing!! He has also done 2 labiaplastys on 2 friends of mine, and they love it too. Its too soon to tell, give it a few weeks and you will be able to see what it looks like
Hi Miss Jay, You're absolutely right! The swelling has gone down a lot and it looks really good. I'm glad I went through with the procedure, but just wished I would've taken more time off work to heal. Thanks for the response!! xx
Dr. Ghozland