Happy Patient - Santa Monica, CA

Years of accumulated dark sunspots. Not only did...

Years of accumulated dark sunspots. Not only did the IPL remove the sunspot, it smoothed my skin and shrunk the pores.

Photo Update

Los Angeles Dermatologist

Dr. S and her staff are wonderful. The wait time is less than 10 mins. I am greeted with a smile and offered green tea. Once inside, I feel so relaxed. The IPL ( photo facial) treatments I have received from Dr. Sebastian did not hurt and the recovery time, minimal. I went to work the next day. Within a week, my skin was glowing. Aimee, the esthetician offers great facials and skincare regime, which I follow to maintain my new skin. My peers cannot believe how nice my skin looks, and I would highly recommend Dr. Sebastian and her staff to all. Happy patient, eriko

Beca,

Here is Dr. Sebastian's website:

(310) 917-4433

1260 15th St Ste 709
Santa Monica, CA 90404 34.0267 -118.487

------------
It's been almost 8 months, and I am still very happy! I don't need foundation, only the transparent mineral veil powder. I love that!
Great results! I am thinking about doing it but wondering if I should get a package? How often have you gone back for treatment?
Wow, after all these horrible stories, finally I read a happy ending story... tell us more and can you send me Dr. Sebastian phone number.
I thought IPL and photofacial were different? Can you clarify for me what you had done? Results are great.
IPL (intense pulsed light) IS the machine that preforms photofacials. "Photofacial" is a trademarked term and all facilities that use it are supposed to pay royalties... That is why we say photo rejuvenation where I work. IPL can do many other things such as hair reduction or collagen synthesis, however, it's best use is to reduce the appearance of pigmentation i.e. the photofacial.
You look great! did you have make up on your after photo? Was this the result after your first treatment? Thanks for sharing your photos!
Hi,
Can you make sure you take pics once a month and keep us updated, that would greatly help others also make a better determination about the long run.
Thanks a million:)

Hi eriko,

Thanks for the review. Do you have pictures of no more sun spots? The community would love to see them. It's great that you had such a positive experience and that it not only made the spots go away, but also shrunk your pores. Will you do it again in the future do you think? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

HI Britt,
Yes, I have returned for more IPL services with Dr. Sebastian. Maintaining my skin to ward off the sunspots is easy, but I have to be careful about the sun. The lasered spots are now more sun sensitve, so I make sure I re-apply sunscreen if I go out in the sun and I also wear a sun hat. I am thrilled with the results. I will attach during and after photos.
eriko

Hi eriko,

Well keeping out of the sun is always important anyways ;) Yes we would love to see pictures.

-Britt