1st Time Mommy, Wanted Slightly Fuller Breasts - Santa Monica, CA

New mommy and 7 months post partum, I started to...

New mommy and 7 months post partum, I started to notice less volume in breasts. Was a nice perky 32B, and just wanted more fullness. Was scared of the recovery time and also pain, but none were a major issue post operation. No bruising, little pain, and I was very mobile. The results are exactly what I wanted.

I healed quickly and did not endure the pain I thought would be associated with the type of procedure I selected. My results are extremely natural, and many of my family members couldn't really tell the difference.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. T for a consultation back in Oct 2013. Prior to setting up the appointment, I did lots of research and comparisons of several notable plastic surgeons in the area. I was impressed with Dr. T's approach, accolades, and qualifications. Im always skeptical of professionals using celebrities to give the impression that they are skilled and qualified. I was happy to see that Dr. T did not show off any celebrity photos, in hopes to win over my business. He is straight to the point, and I admire that he did not try to upsell me. He gave me his honest and professional opinion, without any pressure to talk about any other problems areas I did not bring up. Very happy to have Dr. T as my surgeon, and would recommend him in a heartbeat.

I'm so glad your surgery was a good experience and that you got the natural results you were seeking. What type and size implants did you get to achieve your "old" perky look? :)
Hi Beth! I was a a perky 32B prenatal, 34B postnatal, but loss a little bit a volume up top. I opted for 240cc in both breasts, low profile silicone implants. I had a good amount of breast tissue and perkiness, and did not require a lift. In Victoria Secret bras, I am now a 32D. I have the flexibility of dressing them down (not looking so obvious) or dressing them up for a nice evening out with my husband.
That's great you can dress them up or down. How was the first week of recovery with your little one around? Hoping you had some help!