1st Time Mommy, Wanted Slightly Fuller Breasts - Santa Monica, CA

New mommy and 7 months post partum, I started to...

New mommy and 7 months post partum, I started to notice less volume in breasts. Was a nice perky 32B, and just wanted more fullness. Was scared of the recovery time and also pain, but none were a major issue post operation. No bruising, little pain, and I was very mobile. The results are exactly what I wanted.

I healed quickly and did not endure the pain I thought would be associated with the type of procedure I selected. My results are extremely natural, and many of my family members couldn't really tell the difference.
Do you have any pictures? I want to go see this doctor but there's barely any reviews or pictures of his work so if you could please post some pictures
I'm so glad your surgery was a good experience and that you got the natural results you were seeking. What type and size implants did you get to achieve your "old" perky look? :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Had the pleasure of meeting Dr. T for a consultation back in Oct 2013. Prior to setting up the appointment, I did lots of research and comparisons of several notable plastic surgeons in the area. I was impressed with Dr. T's approach, accolades, and qualifications. Im always skeptical of professionals using celebrities to give the impression that they are skilled and qualified. I was happy to see that Dr. T did not show off any celebrity photos, in hopes to win over my business. He is straight to the point, and I admire that he did not try to upsell me. He gave me his honest and professional opinion, without any pressure to talk about any other problems areas I did not bring up. Very happy to have Dr. T as my surgeon, and would recommend him in a heartbeat.