Breast Augmentation Revision - Santa Monica, CA

Natural, soft results, highly educated in the...

Natural, soft results, highly educated in the field. Be assertive and initiate the attention you need or he might assume you've understood everything and have no more questions.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I researched all the top doctors in Los Angeles and settled on Dr. T for his knowledge, professionalism and results. I had breast augmentation revision and went from saline to silicone gel. The difference is amazing. They are soft and natural. He is direct and to the point, which I think can be taken as cold or arrogant, but he answered all of my questions and consulted with me twice as I worked through my concerns. He truly is an artist and doesn't go for that giant, fake breast thing. The office staff is wonderful and helpful. I never had a wait time. His nurse Audrey is so sweet, smart and gentle. Hands down, he is the only plastic surgeon I would recommend to anyone. Look at the pictures on his website. They are very accurate images of what you'll get. He was also reasonably priced.

Breast implant Revision can often be difficult for women who are not initially pleased with the shape or contour of the breasts after breast implants or implant mastopexy. The common problems include visibility of the implant shell, poor aesthetic contour, a mishapen breast, recurrent droopiness, capsular contracture, or poor scarring. In my practice in Santa Monica, I feel that breast implant revision should be approached from ground up, by reassessing the entire breast complex and determining which of the problems are contributing to the ultimate cosmetic appearance of the breast. These attributes include the type of implant, the position of the implant, the current status of the implant, the soft tissue, the position of the nipple and areola, the type of scar, and the existence of current or previous capsular contracture. Raffy Karamanoukian, MD FACS

Hooray for success stories! What sort of implants did you go with?