Dra. Yily is Literally my Dream Come True! Cant Wait for 2014 Its Gunna Be a New Me! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey everyone! it sounds a bit crazy but i too have...

hey everyone! it sounds a bit crazy but i too have been stocking RealSelf for a while now just waiting to find an affordable doctor that delivers amazing results, and i'm SURE i'v found her, YILY!!!!.. after seeing countless reviews from all you brave RS ladies i'm ready to take the plunge... I will be doing aggressive liposuction of arms, flanks, back, abdomen, and thighs with fat grafting to butt and hips. also a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. I recently sent my request and pictures to Dra. Yily i hope she replys soon, she very busy i hear so im patiently waiting. im so excited and would love to have a buddy to go with in march 2014.
holler back my beautiful babes id love to hear more stories and see more yily transformations. love you all
P.S. IM HOPING YILY QUOTES ME AT NO MORE THAN 5500$ HOW MUCH DID YOU GUYS PAY?
Cherry

YILY IS TAKING A LIL LONGER TO REPLY THEN I EXPECTED...

After reading a few reviews i thought yily's team was responding to e mails alot faster... i sent my request over a week ago in english.. why is it taking so long?!??!?!!? im so anxious!!!

JUST ADDING A FEW PICS

I FOUND THE SIMULATION SOFTWARE AND I LOVE IT. IT REALLY PUTS THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE....

GOT MY QUOTE TODAY, OK THIS IS REAL!!

SO I GOT MY QUOTE TODAY LADIES!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW YILYS NAME IN MY INBOX LOL!! BUT... i was a lil confused in the inital email i requested a quote of lipo & BBL, BA and Tummy Tuck.. but she sent me a $4500.00 quote for only tummy tuck and bbl with the lipo.. i think... its a lil confusing... heres a copy of the email
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
Sorry for the waiting time

The price for Tummy Tuck, fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, thighs, arms is 4550$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel, You will not have refund. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

Please go to your home branch and make a wire transfer of your deposit to the following account:
Intermediate bank: JP Morgan Chase Bank. ABA Routing #: 267 084 131
Checking account# 183 553 839
Name: Yily Loramny De Los Santos Rosario

Once you’ve sent the deposit you need to send me in an email your confirmation number and the user name.

We're doing this because we want to be sure that the patients will come to have surgery. Some of them confirm their dates and we wait for them but they never come.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Also i
recomend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.
-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.
-Stop smoking
-Stop taking drugs
-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your
country.
-Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.
-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are:
Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography
-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.
-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the
admission done.

After surgery:

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery.
You should bring loose clothes and maternity pads.
You will stay 1 night in the clinic and it’s included in the quote.
You have to wear the garment for 3 months and can’t spend more than 45 minutes without it.

Transportation to the clinic
-If you stay at Jacqueline’s she will pick you up from the airport and take you to the clinic.
-If you want my driver to pick you from the airport is 70$USD (the round-trip transportation)
-If you want to go to the clinic by yourself , the address is:
Av. Pedro Henriquez Urena 137 between Av. Abraham Lincoln and Av. Tiradentes. Suite 208

Payment
I only accept cash. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, check orders or checks. You can pay me with US dollar or with Dominican pesos.

Anesthesia
I usually use continuous epidural block.
Some patients want general anesthesia but it is subjected to the anesthesiologist and I trust in him. He knows what anesthesia is the best for each patient.

Airport
The name of the airport is Aeropuerto de las Americas
And it’s located on Av. Las Americas.
Code SDQ.

Things you have to know:
The procedures separately are more expensive than if they're done together.
The garment I use is distributed by SILIMED.
I have an assistant that helps me with the follow up.
In the States a nurse does that work, i have a general doctor. But, if you want to see me there's no problem, you just have to wait for me and I'll see you.

Things you should do:
You should wait 3-7 days for a response because I’m getting 85-95 emails per day and I have to do surgeries, attend meetings and I also work in others institutions.
Please just send me one message with that I mean that you can email me a lot of times but it’s better if you do in the same message so I don’t have to click on ‘’filter messages like these’’.
Please don’t send me messages from 2 or more different emails because I can’t filter them and it’s difficult to know who I am writing to.
I need you to be sure before sending the deposit and please confirm your date 2 days before the surgery.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything but water.
You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Its almost 2014!!!

im still here ladies!!! over the months i have been looking into Duran and i love her work but im having the worst luck in getting in touch with her!!! Iv tried emails and even her instagram but no luck. where can i find her phone number? does she have an English assistant working with her? Yily is awesome too and so fast on her reply which I love but considering i wont be getting a tummy tuck until my 2nd round Duran is the ultimate booty sculpter! help me get in touch with her please!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi going to yily march 11 for sx 12 leaving from ny need a buddy
When will u be leaving?
How do u post wish pics?
Anyone going to Dr. Yily at the end of May, I need a travel buddy before I set my date.
My surgery date is May 27th & I'm flying out on the 26th from NY
Im from in NY too!
What's your surgery date?
Is there a certain weight you have to be to be able to have this surgery?
Good luck hun either doctor will give u the curves u want.
HEY LADIES I JUST SEND MY QUOTE TODAY I HOPE SHE WRITE BACK TO SOON I WANT TO GO IN MARCH WISH ME LUCK AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Good luck .... Did you get your quote?
I was reading not to get a tummy tuck and bbl at the same time. after you get a bbl is good to sleep on your back for about a month. the sides on not good to sleep on. Your butt will be lump sided because the fat has to sit and stabilize for one month. I'm getting my tt on the second round.
so funny that you say that hun becuz honestly as iv been digging further with my research ur absolutely right! im actually planning on loosing some weight before i go im about 174 right now (id like to be at 150 by surgery) and do all the lipo and bbl with the breasts at the same time. iv noticed that ladies who dont do tummy tuck with bbl get better results. i think its becuz they can sleep on their tummies instead of on the side or back. i hear you hun... thx for the advice, ill take it!
I dont want my butt to look croocked. I decided to wait for a second round. Breast aug us not as painful like a tt. Its hard to sleep in your side with a tummy tuck. Even with a breast surgery u can still sleep on your tummy.After care and the way you sleep can affect your outcome of your surgery.
Hi cherry, I'm getting a TT, LIPO, BBL, and BA. My quote was $5400. I received my quotes at year. I think she went up a little maybe $100 or so but not much.
thank u hunni!!! I don't know why she kept sending me every other quote then the one I asked for! lol.. I know they are super busy tho so thank you soo much for that! when are you planning your trip anyway>?
I'm going August 26
Yeah, it looks like she didn't include the implants or the medical insurance. My quote is similar. I had to email her a few times though to ask for quotes with just a breast lift with the tt and bbl cause she kept on forgetting.
Is it true about those three girls dying at cipla do u know is that where yily is and who was the Dr
wow. girls dying....? didnt hear about that will definately be looking into it tho......
I read that somewhere too. i was trying to find where again i found that information to ask whoever wrote that. one girl died because she didn't tell the doctor about her ashma??? I'd like to know what doctors
Yea me too I wanna know which drs
Omg is this true? I would like to know which Dr.
@MonaBenz- no hunni im pretty sure the email is free.. i think if u walk into her office and its a face to face consultation she charges 60$ but then again im not sure.. im looking to get almost the same procedures as u.. whoever u choose just do your research hun, for her cost and the results iv seen yily is my first pick.. but its a lil scary thinking about traveling to get it done, yet im so determined thats the last concern on my list lol
Looking for a dr... but does she really charge $60.00 just to look at your photo's and tell you how much she would charge? Looking to get a TT, Breast reduction and Lypo too, just haven't decided who to go to... I really need some help deciding where to go!