Best Surgery Experience - Santa Barbara, CA

There are nothing but pros from this surgery. I am...

There are nothing but pros from this surgery. I am so glad that I had this surgery because I have always been self-conscious of the profile of my nose, but now it looks so great and people compliment me all the time, but they have no idea what I had done. I would have this surgery all over again in a heartbeat because it has changed my life. The only thing that I regret was not meeting Dr. Keller sooner and having the surgery done by him years ago!

Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Keller and his staff was absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Keller and his staff because they are the best of the best and I am so glad that I chose Dr. Keller to perform my rhinplasty because they took great care of me from the first day that I went into the office. His assistants and staff were all so nice and made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery. They called in all my medications and called me numerous times to check up on me. I felt very cared for and in extremely good hands of Dr. Keller. Even though I was a bit nervous about having surgery and especially on my nose because I was not sure how it would look after surgery. Dr. Keller showed me how my nose can potentially look after surgery, but his artistic results did so much more than the computer image! I am still in shock at how great my nose looks and the natural look that I have. I am beyond pleased with my results and only 4 months out from surgery my nose is looking better and better each day.

Hi can you please post some before and after pictures this helps a lot

Okay, now I'm dying to see your before and after pics! I'm glad this went so well for you and thank you so much for sharing your experience.

The before and after pictures look amazing and my nose looks even better now, and I am only 4 months out! I am going to go back into the office in about 2 months to take more up to date pictures.