i'm scheduled for an ett, pelvic lift, ft & lipo with dr. afifi on 7/19/13! - Santa Ana, CA

I've always been a bigger girl but over the course...

I've always been a bigger girl but over the course of about a year I've lost 77 lbs...which is great, but when you carry literally ALL your weight in your stomach/hips/thighs and then lose it...everything falls. Like, way, way, WAY down. Ugh. So it's time to cut some of this crap off. :) I can't believe I'm actually doing it! On July 19th I'll be having an extended tummy tuck, pelvic lift, lipo and fat transfer to buttocks. I consulted with three other plastic surgeons locally and SIX in Mexico and the moment I met Dr. Afifi I knew she was my doctor! I can't wait!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Hi. You sent me a message which I just saw last night but it wont let me open it. It says this member no longer accepts messages when i try to open it.
Congrats on your weight loss!! You will love your results!! Good luck!! And I LOVE your profile pic!! My favorite movie ever!!! Love Will Ferrel!! Lol
so awesome! My TT is June 26th. Excited!
My TT is on the same day as your. I've been patiently waiting for this day to get here. Not nervous, just excited to get to the flat side! Good luck.
Congratulations on your weight loss. That is awesome! ! I had my TT in December. When they tell you it's a long recovery period...believe it! Not bad....just long. I am so happy for you :)
Thank you!! I think I'm terrified!! I'll be taking 3-4 weeks off work and the husband will be home with me for a week but I've never even had surgery so we'll see how it goes. I have a pretty high pain tolerance so I'm hoping I'll be ok...xoxo
You will do great! This community will be so helpful. Be sure to join the July tummy tuckers forum perhaps the June forum too. That way you will know what to expect a month in advance. Surprisingly, I found almost everyone experiences the same things within a week or so of each other. It is a roller coaster ride...so buckle up and get ready for the ride!
Ok, I'll check it out now...wish me luck...xoxo
I do...wish you the best of luck!!!
Good look!!
Thank you! xoxo
Good for you :)
Thank you! I'm terrified but so insanely excited!! xoxo
Good luck