Soooo Happy! - Santa Ana, CA

I decided that I wanted to look into Lifestyle...

I decided that I wanted to look into Lifestyle Lift when the face looking back in the mirror no longer looked like me. I was bothered by the drooping eyelids, saggy cheeks and double chin. I'd tried fillers, peels, botox etc. through the years but decided I needed more.

I attended a free consultation and was shown many before and after pictures. They were great! The procedure was thoroughly explained and I was able to see what I would look like after my Lifestyle Lift. I was sold and signed up on the spot!

Two weeks later I had my Lifestyle Lift, Eyelid Lift and Skin Resurfacing. The procedure went well and I couldn't be happier with my results. My original plan was not to tell anyone however that didn't work to well. I'm SO pleased with the results that when a friend complements me such as "you've lost weight" or "you really look good" I BLAB!! I think everyone of a certain age would be more than happy with looking and feeling younger. I was told by my group of girlfriends that it took 20 years off my appearance. What's not to love about that!

My husband is so pleased that he will be having his Lifestyle Lift and Eyelids done next week!
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee and his staff were personable and professional. David (I'm sorry I don't remember his last name) was the best! You can tell he loves his job and is very knowledgeable. All my questions and concerns before and after the procedure were taken care of on the phone and in person.

Wow, a Hers and His lift! Awesome! Glad you're pleased. Were there any supplies that especially helped you during recovery?
First off I realized that I made a mistake in the price I paid. The procedure was actually $11,300.00 not $1,300.00. I hope this can be corrected as I would hate to mislead any prospective clients! As far as supplies needed I bought everything that was listed on the pre-op paperwork. I didn't need to get anything else. The instructions were precise and to the point.