Not Aging So Well... Time for a Tune Up - Santa, Ana, CA BEST THING I EVER DID!!! THANK YOU DR. LEE

It is the night before my procedure and I am...

It is the night before my procedure and I am somewhat nervous. I had my consultation with my Doctor and I am confident in his ability and his experience. He was very clear with everything and took time to explain everything in great detail. I hope to sleep well tonight and be rested for tomorrow. I hope that I do not feel anything or the pain and discomfort is not to bad. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to doctors, hospitals and PAIN. Wish me luck and I will keep a log of my recovery.

Well Hello today is Tuesday Oct 9 and it is 1 week...

Well Hello today is Tuesday Oct 9 and it is 1 week and 3 days since my procedure. I must admit that the experience has been more pleasant than I originally anticipated. First of all my Dr. is incredible and so caring about his patients and their end results. He talked me through every step of the process and when I was feeling anxious, he took a moment to reassure me that everything was going well. He always asked if I felt any discomfort and my surgical tech was extremely compassionate and caring as well. She was very aware of my anxiety levels and assisted the Dr with expertise and experience. They took very good care of me. As far as the reviews in this site, I wanted mine to be somewhat different. Many of the posts are very useful and give some insight to what to expect but not enough to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling, Not to mention the annoying negativity that is expressed from what seems to be some very unhappy people.

You see I was the one in my group of my friends that didn't believe in cosmetic surgery and swore I would never submit to the pressures of it. But as life passes and our own personal life journey takes us through the roads of ups and downs I noticed that I no longer looked like the cute confident woman I used to be. So Several years back my Aunt who was 86 at the time told me that when she was released from the hospital she was going to get a Lifestyle Lift and that I should too. Unfortunately, she passed through the night and she was beautiful as she was even without it. She kept herself very well for her age, I will always remember our last conversation. So recently I have had my own life trials and decided I wanted to look and feel better about myself. I did my research and checked out many LSL surgery centers and doctors throughout CA and Chicago. Finally I honed in on Dr. Lee in the Santa Ana surgery center. He is so accomplished and is highly recommended. He is a specialist with the face neck and head and brought his gift to this surgery center. I made my appointment and went from there.

When he administered the numbing medication, there were only three injections that were uncomfortable and then it was only for a few seconds. That was in my eyes and one under my chin. The preparation method that my doctor used, eliminated any stinging and burning from the medication being administered. I felt no pain or discomfort throughout the entire procedure. Unfortunately you do hear everything that is happening unless you drift in and out of twilight sedatives. Then then next thing you know you are wrapped up and they tell you congrats you did wonderful and you are done. I took my pain meds as he directed and followed all of the post-op directions and honestly did not feel any pain or discomfort at all. But..I took my pain meds 30 min before the dosage time so there was never a laps in the meds. I truly believe that this is what allowed me to be comfortable and sleep with no discomfort or pain. The only thing that I will say is that, if you think you may be allergic to neosporin antibiotic ointments, please tell them. I did have a slight allergic reaction to the ointment and that did set me back a few days. But once I saw the dr and he identified the problem, he gave me the meds and within a day it was clearing up. I do feel a little numbness around my temple areas and under my chin and a slight tightness in my neck area...but no pain.

I had my stitches removed last week and it was to my surprise painless. My nurse/med surge tech Jessica has the hands as light as feathers. My doctor is such a great surgeon, that all of my incisions are very minimal and with time you will not be able to see them at all. I am so happy that I had this procedure done and it is only a week after but I look and feel great. I will be posting pics as time passes. I still cannot put on makeup and I cannot color my hair for another 2 weeks. So as soon as I can do this I will share the pics. To those of you who feel like I did...lifeless, frowny, puppy cheeks, sad puffy eyes and turkey neck.....Do it! Feel great about yourself when you look into the mirror, if you have forgotten how to care about yourself because you care for others. Stop and reassess you and what YOU want. I forgot to do that for 4 years and it showed. This is the best thing that I have done for myself in years and I am glad that I finally think of myself.

Good luck ladies and gentlemen. Don't allow anyone the power to put your dreams down. Anything is possible and YOU are just the icing on the cake!
Talk to you soon!
Ciao
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

I researched and looked on the internet and was also referred by my aunt. Dr. Lee is very accomplished and reputable. I also read some reviews from his prior patients and everyone was extremely pleased with his results. He is a kind and caring doctor and takes his time with you during your consultation. He gives you all of your options, makes is own recommendations and then allows you to make the choice of just what he will do.

Hi Ciao, I am glad that you feel great and you look great. I do want to note that you already looked great for 51. And, if this ever wears off, you should really consider that you are gifted with younthfulness without it. Again though, you made a great decision to feel better and look better for yourself. Good luck!

My experience with Dr. Raymond Lee was extremely different then yours. I would not recommend him. He did my LSL and it was a waste of money. I did not get what was promised. I look no different. I feel I was lied to and put through allot of discomfort for nothing. He gets very defensive about his work and doesn’t listen to what you have to say after surgery if you’re not satisfied. I’m happy for you that everything went well for you. I guess it depends on what his mood is on the day he performs your surgery.

Sharon, Yes I have and I am so happy that I made this decision to have this procedure done. Dr. Lee is great and I recommend everyone to have him do their procedure. I will be submitting more photos as time goes on. Can you see a difference? I sure can.

You look great! Thanks for the update. So glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Nope.

I'm guessing you've had your surgery by now... I hope it went well! Looking forward to following your story.