73 Yr Old Happy with Results - Santa Ana, CA

I was one who said I would NEVER have a face lift....

I was one who said I would NEVER have a face lift. However, when I saw our vacation pictures in May,with my profile with 3 turkey necks and jowls and droopy eye lids, I decided I needed to try the lift style lift. I talked to 2 gals that were very pleased with their results. My husband and I went for our free consultation and Maru was wonderful with her explanation of the procedures and the costs. Then she introduced us to Dr. Lee. We were most impressed with his confidence and he assured me I would be so happy with the results. My closest girlfriends were all very apprehensive, but when they saw my results, they all agreed I looked so rested, natural and years younger. My husband was telling me daily how good I looked. That really made me happy. Friends that don't know about my procedure have been telling me how great I look. I just smile and thank them. I would highly recommend Dr. Raymond Lee to anyone contemplating a wonderful procedure with very little down time and the best part is that you are not put under which is very risky. I am the happiest 73 yr old I know. Thanks to Dr. Lee

I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience with Dr. Lee and your LSL. My girlfriend and I are scheduled to have Dr. Lee do our LSL in mid June and are, of course, very nervous about all the negative reviews from people all over the country. Having looked into Dr. Lee's background, and reviewing his track record, we feel he will provide the best results for our needs. Wish us luck!
Keep in mind that some of the negative reviews might be the same person posting over and over. Also, please have realistic expectations and bruising, swelling, pain etc - it is, after all, surgery. You will heal faster if you follow the post-op instructions, rest a lot, and try to sleep elevated (like in a recliner). You will make it through the healing and then you will enjoy your results! Best wishes!
You look wonderful! I'm so happy for you
Santa Ana Facial Plastic Surgeon

T.V. ads and Newspaper and Magazine ads. I talked to 2 gals that were very pleased with their results. My husband and I went for our free consultation and Maru was wonderful with her explanation of the procedures and the costs. Then she introduced us to Dr. Lee. We were most impressed with his confidence and he assured me I would be so happy with the results.