Flat and Saggy No More - Sandy, UT

Should have done it 10 years ago. As a mom of 5...

Should have done it 10 years ago. As a mom of 5 and middle aged I finally have the body that 30 years of exercise couldn't. My implants are 390cc high profile which is just right for my frame 5'7" 128 lbs. Glad they're not too big. They feel and look natural. And I can't say enough about how easy the recovery was, tylenol and a good nights sleep no problem:}

Wow ur story is soo inspiring! I also plan to use Dr. Fryer! Could u post pics please? Some before an after ones. :)
I would but I would need one of my boys to show me how... not going there:) I had my three month follow up on the fifteenth. I authorized them to use my photos for their office use so in theory you could see them there. FYI my implants are silicon "Naturelle".
Lol u replied to my comment in the " update" box lol but its okay :). Yea I was originally going to get my boobs done down here but its really really expensive for silicone! An Dr. F has soo many good reviews an really priced well that I dont mind going down to Utah. So u only paid $3800 for silicone?? Because on his website he has silicone for $5000! Wat size were u before u got them done?

I just noticed that your flying in from Colorado....

I just noticed that your flying in from Colorado. Wow Dr. Fryers office is a 3min drive downhill 5min if I hit a red light. Anyway one of the things I liked is that he really helped me pick out the right size based on my current size, ribcage, proportion to my hips and height. One of his assistant who has also had the procedure answered a few questions only a woman could answer. That was especially nice:)
Probably between 2 and 3 months. I had a little bit of bruising on one side below the breast down toward my waist. Because he doesn't use drains this was just fluid from the surgery it cleared up in a couple of days, and not at all painful.
Sorry about the "update box" I told you I needed my boys help to do computer stuff. Now that you mention it $3800 was the price for saline, mine would have been $4800 sorry for the misinformation. I was a 34A before kids, was a 34 D at least when I was nursing, and less than an A after 5 rounds of nursing. I wanted enough to fill out the skin and look perky. So I'm a 34D or 36C depending:)
Lol its okay! But thats great!Do they look huge?? Lol im a 32A an my goal is too be a full C! How did u feel after surgery??
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

The staff was professional and put me at ease. I expected to be embarrassed but that was not at all the case. They were especially helpful in picking the right product and size.