Results Beyond My Wildest Expectations

I had a full face lift. My physician is...

I had a full face lift. My physician is board-certified for everything with many years of experience. Mind this was not a mini-lift nor lifestyle lift. I spent 1 night in the hospital to keep ice down, and I came home looking like I'd been to a relaxng spa. No bruising and very minimal swelling. I had minimal pain around my ears on day 1, but that's it! The photos are Day 4, and the stitches are still in .

You look great. Who was the surgeon? I am considering this procedure but I am terrified.
Angiemcc, I've attached a before picture taken a few days before. Yes, I am very happy, and I was fortunate to have a friend who recommended the surgeon.

You look beautiful. And very happy! Do you have a before photo you can post so we can see the difference?

Please keep us updated as you continue to heal.

Before Facelift

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 6 Photo

Thanks for encouraging words! I'm trying to stay pretty positive! How your healing from a facelift? Probably easier than a tt or bl? Lol
Facelift healing was a breeze. There was no bruising and mine was almost painless except behind the ears. I was in public within a few days.
How do your scars look? If I have a facelift I would be worried about the scars in front of and behind my ears remaining red for a long time thereby telling the world that I had a facelift. This (plus my husband not being on board with it) is making me have doubts about doing it. However, when I start obsessing about my face the same way as I obsessed about my blubber belly I'll probably do it no matter what. Actually I'm probably obsessing about it already as I seem to be spending a LOT of time on real self checking out facelift results!!

One Year PO Facelift - Tight is Good

Hi RSFs,
I haven't posted in one year. The last 8 months, I've been too busy posting on my TT, which has kept me busy. I continue to love my facelift. I recently saw a couple of comments about TT's that continue to feel tight after many months post TT. Ladies, let me tell you, my Facelift still feels almost as tight as it did 1 year ago, and TIGHT FEELS SO GOOD! I hope my TT feels this tight a year from now too. As long as we feel tight, we know our skin and muscles are staying tight. I only fear the day when I don't feel tight. I don't post new facelift pictures because it doesn't change, thank goodness!

Your neckline is beautiful, and I agree - tight is good! After my tt, I complained to my surgeon that I felt like my tummy was so tight I couldn't breathe in as much, he said "that means you're nice and tight, it will get better, but for now - when you can't breathe in as much, smile! You have a firm tummy!" He was right, I could breathe easier in a few days, and now I feel the tightness after my facelift on my jaw line, and I am so happy to be rid of my old neck! Thank you for posting your update! :)
Thank you! I am as pleased with my facelift now as I ever was. At 55, I wish I'd done it and my tt years ago. Now, I'll go look at yours :-)

One Year PO - Scar Results

Hi Ladies, after one 1 year, I finally took some close up pictures of my scars, or lack there of lol! Keep in mind I did not have a forehead lift, so I don't show my forehead. My PS performed my facelift without any incision under my chin :-) I encourage you ladies to find a PS who can avoid the incision under the chin, IF it isn't necessary, which in my case it wasn't. However, to get the same results without cutting under the chin, my PS indicated the procedure is a bit different.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Bigger Pictures of 1 year PO scar results

My collage above turned out too small, so I've uploaded the same photos so you can see real close. I have no crows feet because I have used botox since I was 40, and I am now 55. It really works if you keep it up. The facelift will tighten your skin around your eyes, as mine did, but it did not eliminate my need for botox to remove the crowsfeet. I get injections about every 6-8 months.

Awesome ... Happy healing
You look great! Thanks for posting!
Hey lady, I noticed you posted on my blog. Yes, I am in Atlanta also. Yes we would have to get together to share our stories. Who did you go to for TT. Also I noticed you did a facelift, wow you look AWESOME!!! I want to get me bags removed from under my eyes do you suggest I use your Dr. Robert Zaworski. I am going to consider having my bags removed under my eyes once I have my full body liposuction. How are you loving your facelift and tummy tuck? What part of Atlanta are you in-I am in Marietta.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I will never go to anyone else!