Results Beyond My Wildest Expectations

I had a full face lift. My physician is...

I had a full face lift. My physician is board-certified for everything with many years of experience. Mind this was not a mini-lift nor lifestyle lift. I spent 1 night in the hospital to keep ice down, and I came home looking like I'd been to a relaxng spa. No bruising and very minimal swelling. I had minimal pain around my ears on day 1, but that's it! The photos are Day 4, and the stitches are still in .

Before Facelift

Day 6 Photo

One Year PO Facelift - Tight is Good

Hi RSFs,
I haven't posted in one year. The last 8 months, I've been too busy posting on my TT, which has kept me busy. I continue to love my facelift. I recently saw a couple of comments about TT's that continue to feel tight after many months post TT. Ladies, let me tell you, my Facelift still feels almost as tight as it did 1 year ago, and TIGHT FEELS SO GOOD! I hope my TT feels this tight a year from now too. As long as we feel tight, we know our skin and muscles are staying tight. I only fear the day when I don't feel tight. I don't post new facelift pictures because it doesn't change, thank goodness!

One Year PO - Scar Results

Hi Ladies, after one 1 year, I finally took some close up pictures of my scars, or lack there of lol! Keep in mind I did not have a forehead lift, so I don't show my forehead. My PS performed my facelift without any incision under my chin :-) I encourage you ladies to find a PS who can avoid the incision under the chin, IF it isn't necessary, which in my case it wasn't. However, to get the same results without cutting under the chin, my PS indicated the procedure is a bit different.

Bigger Pictures of 1 year PO scar results

My collage above turned out too small, so I've uploaded the same photos so you can see real close. I have no crows feet because I have used botox since I was 40, and I am now 55. It really works if you keep it up. The facelift will tighten your skin around your eyes, as mine did, but it did not eliminate my need for botox to remove the crowsfeet. I get injections about every 6-8 months.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I will never go to anyone else!