Results Beyond My Wildest Expectations

I had a full face lift. My physician is...

I had a full face lift. My physician is board-certified for everything with many years of experience. Mind this was not a mini-lift nor lifestyle lift. I spent 1 night in the hospital to keep ice down, and I came home looking like I'd been to a relaxng spa. No bruising and very minimal swelling. I had minimal pain around my ears on day 1, but that's it! The photos are Day 4, and the stitches are still in .

Before Facelift

Day 6 Photo

One Year PO Facelift - Tight is Good

Hi RSFs,
I haven't posted in one year. The last 8 months, I've been too busy posting on my TT, which has kept me busy. I continue to love my facelift. I recently saw a couple of comments about TT's that continue to feel tight after many months post TT. Ladies, let me tell you, my Facelift still feels almost as tight as it did 1 year ago, and TIGHT FEELS SO GOOD! I hope my TT feels this tight a year from now too. As long as we feel tight, we know our skin and muscles are staying tight. I only fear the day when I don't feel tight. I don't post new facelift pictures because it doesn't change, thank goodness!

One Year PO - Scar Results

Hi Ladies, after one 1 year, I finally took some close up pictures of my scars, or lack there of lol! Keep in mind I did not have a forehead lift, so I don't show my forehead. My PS performed my facelift without any incision under my chin :-) I encourage you ladies to find a PS who can avoid the incision under the chin, IF it isn't necessary, which in my case it wasn't. However, to get the same results without cutting under the chin, my PS indicated the procedure is a bit different.

Bigger Pictures of 1 year PO scar results

My collage above turned out too small, so I've uploaded the same photos so you can see real close. I have no crows feet because I have used botox since I was 40, and I am now 55. It really works if you keep it up. The facelift will tighten your skin around your eyes, as mine did, but it did not eliminate my need for botox to remove the crowsfeet. I get injections about every 6-8 months.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I will never go to anyone else!

Hey lady, I noticed you posted on my blog. Yes, I am in Atlanta also. Yes we would have to get together to share our stories. Who did you go to for TT. Also I noticed you did a facelift, wow you look AWESOME!!! I want to get me bags removed from under my eyes do you suggest I use your Dr. Robert Zaworski. I am going to consider having my bags removed under my eyes once I have my full body liposuction. How are you loving your facelift and tummy tuck? What part of Atlanta are you in-I am in Marietta.
Hi. Thanks!! Dr. Zaworski did my TT too. I am crazy about him. Love my FL and my TT, now I want my boobs done too, but need to wait for tooth fairy to put money under my pillow lol! I just saw him Friday for my 5 month checkup, and I'll see him again next month too. He likes the ladies to come often for checkups. You should come with me next time, besides his consultations are free. A friend of mine had used him in the past for her boobs and TT, plus I know another lady who used him. So my search was easy to find someone when I finally decided. Wished I'd done it years ago! I'm right off GA 400 and Holcomb Bridge, so Marietta is close.
All I can say is you look awesome. I am 54 and have jumped in the band wagon and had a BL/BA in May. Now I'm looking at TT. I have always worked out but this body will only do so much. It needs help. I think it's time for me, now that the kids are grown and almost put of college. Congratulations on your new you.
Thank you! I understand completely, as I also did my TT a few months ago, and I love it.
Thanks for coming back and posting your non existing scars!!! So happy for you!
Thank you!
You look like WOW...you had a great PS.
Yes, I do. I wish everyone could use him! Funny thing is, I thought if I did my face (because I can't hide my face), then I'd be more happy with the parts I can hide under clothes, like my tummy. I barely waited a year for my TT. After my TT, I asked him about incision scarring. He laughed out loud. He said "First, you let me cut on your face, and now you worry about tummy scars :-)." Anyway, my tummy incision is clearing up beautifully. My PS doesn't even recommend all those strips or gels for scar fading... he thinks nature and time will fade them as good as that expensive stuff, and he is right.
Fabulous results :) I like the transformations. Scars? What scars? Beautiful job.
Your Welcome.
You look great. Your neck looks fantastic!
I love your results you look great!!
Your surgery was a great success what an artist your PS must be. I am cosidering FL and, of course, have been spending hours on the internet. It puts my mind in a happy place when I see reviews that are upbeat and confident. I'm definitely going to ask my PS about the under chin scar thing ... that was one of my concerns. I am just starting to get that tissue paper skin look this year and hating it, it really does age one doesn't it? Anyway I never would have thought to ask about the under chin excision - thanks for the update you look wonderful.
Thank you! Yes, I am very pleased. From my own experience and all reviews, a FL can easily take off 10 years or more! Like you, I read many reviews here and researched a lot before I decided. The more I researched, the more certain I was that a FL was for me. Good luck with your decision, and be sure to let us on RS know!! The only problem with my successful FL was I couldn't wait to go back and get my TT, so my body matches my face now. lol! Keep Smiling :-)
You look great! On your facelift, do you feel The overnight stay with continuous ice helped your outcome with little swelling and bruising . Your tummy looks just as good!
Thanks Bebe! I can't really say. Clearly the icing is critical, but I think we can keep ourselves iced down just as good at home. In my case, I had no one at home to help me the first night but my teenage son, and I feared freaking him out if I came home with tubes, very groggy or sick from anesthesia, etc. If I had it to do again, I'd probably save the cost and come home. On the other hand, for a TT, I'd recommend everyone to stay one night. In all honesty, my doctor told me before the surgery that I would not have much swelling or bruising, but I didn't believe him after seeing so many FLs here on RS, but he was right. He swears it is his technique. Also, he uses a good dose of steroids during surgery, which reduces swelling, pain, and bruising.
Thanks for coming back and posting! It must be wonderful to have the tightness last! Your tummy looks fantastic too! Enjoy the new you!
Thank you!
Thank you for the one year update! You have basically NO scarring and beautiful results! I am 2 weeks post op and still dealing with the normal swelling. Seeing 1 year results is fantastic.
Scars are barely visible, that's awesome! Also, great that you don't have an incision under your chin, and your neck looks fantastic!! :D
Wow! Those are amazing results. No evidence of any scarring at all! Thanks for posting! If you took those photos yourself I'm impressed! I'm not sure how I would go about taking such selfies and having them be totally in focus. Or did your son take the photos???
I took them myself with a mirror in one hand. I swear, I didn't own a hand mirror until recently so that I could look at them. Didn't want to see them months ago. Wish our tt scars were where we could see them! We'd all be much more patient!
Good to know (so I can figure it out if and when I get a FL). I have such mixed feelings about getting it done and scared shitless that if I do I might look like a freak. I should probably go see a psychiatrist or counsellor who can talk me into accepting myself just the way I am instead of spending so much time thinking about facial rejuvenation. Perhaps I've just got too much time on my hands???
I agree it is important to keep our psyche in check. Even with my FL, I think about why not my forehead too, why not do my boobs too, etc. I doubt it is too much time on your hands, rather just too easy to fall into always wanting more, which is also human nature regardless of the topic lol! For those of us who choose sx, we already have a tendency to have high expectations regarding our physical looks. In my case, I simply don't have the financial resources to do more, so that keeps me in check ;-)