The Real "ME" - Sandy Springs, GA

I actually had 3 procedures done. Brow lift,...

I actually had 3 procedures done. Brow lift, eyelid surgery and laser skin resurfacing. It was a huge change for me; however, no one really knew I had surgery. Some folks want a shocking difference, I did not. I not only wanted to see better, but I wanted to take just a bit of age off.

I received comments about looking happier and healthier. That was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Very happy with everything!

I'm glad this worked so well for you! Did you have any especially difficult moments during recovery?
Thank you for posting. That is exactly how I want to feel also. How did you know your doctor was the right one before you got the surgery?
I was referred to him from the Dr. that did my cataract surgeries. Then when I did my consult, he made me comfortable and took all the time needed to answer all my questions.
Atlanta Ophthalmologist

Dr Neufeld was kind, patient with all the questions I had and very personable and professional. He gave specific instructions on how to make the healing process go smoothly. If you follow them, it moves along quickly! I am very happy with him and his staff.