I Recommend - San Ramon, CA

I hesitated as the location I went to had bad...

I hesitated as the location I went to had bad reviews which seemed to be primarily about the same doctor (which is no longer there. I researched the doctor that I chose very well. I had the neck, lifestyle lift and laser around my eyes and mouth. I am very pleased and will provide photos in the next day or so.

From what I can tell from friends I healed quickly. It is not something to take lightly... recovery time is longer than you think... I took arnica tablets and vitamin C before and followed the post surgery instructions to a "t". Friends tell me I look 10 years younger.

The laser is a little disappointing as I didnt see much change but the neck lift was just what I needed.

My only complaint was followup care. I would have appreciated a call to see how I was doing. I did not receive any communication initiated from the staff or doc.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned my only complaint was followup care and concern. I was told they were very busy at that time. Hiring someone to just followup on surgery patients might be money well spent for them.

You look great!!! I had mine done at San Ramon too 12/08/2011 and thankful for treating myself to this. I am worth every thousand!
Who waqs your doctor?
You look amazing. I also had my LSL done at San Ramon clinic and was pleased with my doctor & my results. I had mine done 12/9/11 and I am now 4 months post op.
Thank you for the compliment. I am still fairly pleased...it's settled a bit but still good. The neck is what I am the most happy about. Still smooth and no loose skin. Best of luck on yours.
who was your doctor?
Hi Taichi2, I just checked the website and my doctor is no longer in San Ramon. unfortunately I don't know anything about the rest. Do your research though..the dr. makes all the difference
Thanks I read so much negative information, it is scary. I am scheduled face.neck and eyesand Laser. Is it painful and how much recovery does it take? Any numbness or nerve damage' .
Well there have been some bad experiences no doubt. There is definitely numbness for a long time. I had it done awhile ago and still have some numbness in front of my ears....I am especially happy with the neck results. Good luck and like I said...Look up the drs. name and research him. does he have any bad reviews elsewhere. Does he have his own practice. Is he board certified. Mine was double board certified and has his own practice in SF. His name is Dr. Bermudez. so he was well qualified. Follow the recovery instructions carefully. use scar gel. I got mine at CVS. Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
You look great how are you doing now and when did you have the surgery.
I had mine june 27th doing great and have no regrets
U are glowing. Happy for you!