I Recommend - San Ramon, CA

I hesitated as the location I went to had bad...

I hesitated as the location I went to had bad reviews which seemed to be primarily about the same doctor (which is no longer there. I researched the doctor that I chose very well. I had the neck, lifestyle lift and laser around my eyes and mouth. I am very pleased and will provide photos in the next day or so.

From what I can tell from friends I healed quickly. It is not something to take lightly... recovery time is longer than you think... I took arnica tablets and vitamin C before and followed the post surgery instructions to a "t". Friends tell me I look 10 years younger.

The laser is a little disappointing as I didnt see much change but the neck lift was just what I needed.

My only complaint was followup care. I would have appreciated a call to see how I was doing. I did not receive any communication initiated from the staff or doc.

You look great!!! I had mine done at San Ramon too 12/08/2011 and thankful for treating myself to this. I am worth every thousand!
Who waqs your doctor?
You look amazing. I also had my LSL done at San Ramon clinic and was pleased with my doctor & my results. I had mine done 12/9/11 and I am now 4 months post op.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned my only complaint was followup care and concern. I was told they were very busy at that time. Hiring someone to just followup on surgery patients might be money well spent for them.