Please Help! How Do You Rest After Having a TT & BBL - San Leandro, CA

I had a eTT & a bbl last Friday . I am having...

I had a eTT & a bbl last Friday . I am having a hard time at night. Could someone please respond and give some pointers on how to sleep at night time. I was told not to sleep on my back, and I can't sleep flat on my tummy

I stop taking my pain meds since I don't need them. So far I have lending on my knees, and my chest laying on the bed.

Here are my pictures at 24 days post-op!

Here are my pictures at 24 days post-op!

It has been 2 months since my surgery. Loving my...

It has been 2 months since my surgery. Loving my results.. Love how my jeans fit.. Haven't lost any volume.. Started sitting at 6 weeks, and haven't notice any difference. My job requires me to sit 8-9 hrs a day..
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

By previous post. Excellent doctor

Do you know who is seeing Dr. Hegg's patients for follow ups? Has the office found someone. I have an upcoming revision surgery and no one has called me to cancel. I didn't know he passed away until i read the post on RS from you ladies. OMG!!
Not sure if they have found someone. I spoke with dr hegg nurse and she had told me that they were looking for someone to take over follow up. You should call the office tomorrow and ask about your revision appt. I had my surgery almost 6 mo ago. Everything has heal nicely. Of course still some swelling from TT at incision
Hey girl, yeah its really tragic! He died in a skiing accident. Dr.Iverson is a plastic surgeon in pleasenton (20 mins from Dr.Heggs office) he is who they sent me to for my follow up. He said he would take on Dr.Heggs patients as a courtesy because Dr.Hegg was his friend.
I did call today and left a message as no one answered regarding my upcoming appointment. Hopefully someone will call me back. Did you talk to Elena the nurse?
@ LookoutKimK, do you know if Dr Iverson is getting our medical records sent over to him. It is just no one has called me. I had a tummy tuck and Dr. Hegg was going to fix the dog ears- puckering on both ends and my belly button, too.
Oh no, what are dog ears? That is scary because on one side my incision its puckering a little but I was thinking it will fix its self in time. Omg! Do you have pics of it on your page? And is there anything I can do to keep it from getting worse? When I went to Dr.Iverson yes he did get my file faxed over. But I'm not sure if it was the complete file.
Hey hun looking to also get a tt/bbl how was ur pain n how did u sleep
The pain wasn't that bad. It's just how should you sleep. Honestly I would highly recommend for you to have them separately. If that's not an option.. Try buying yourself a snuggle or boppy pillows. Try sleeping on your sides.
I really think um goin to have them separate
Do you mind me asking if you know how many cc's you got ? Thanks
Not sure on how many cc's.. But don't forget that the volume will go down. I tried my hardest not to sit for 6 weeks.
Thanks for the info. I was scheduled to have surgery with him next week but may Dr. Hegg rest in peace. So sad about his passing. He was so talented. You are so lucky u had the chance to be his patient.
What!! When then this happened? Was it when he was on vacation!
Yah skiing accident.
Omg!! I had seen him the Friday before his trip. He was joking with me and all. I had a revision done. Omg! He was telling me on how he was heading to the snow and enjoy his VA. I had missed my follow up appt. I made several calls to the office and left messages. I even text him and never received a reply. I wasn't worried since everything looks well.. OMG! May he rest in peace!
Look up Dr Bruno. He was another option for me.
Hey girl! You look great! Question- when did your butt stop getting smaller? I am 1 week post op with dr. Hegg and I'm wondering when the shrinking will stop lol.
Congratulations for making this far. To answer your question, mine didn't stop shrinking until around 6-8 weeks
I agree with buttappeal. Your butt does shrink, the dr did say that your butt will be at its size by 2.5 months. I would suggest to you not to sit on it for at least 3 weeks. I sat down at week 6
Thank u buttappeal! My size has already changed so much I'm nervous I'm going to lose it all! Trying to be positive though, I didn't want it huge anyways:)
Thanks girl! Trying to stay of it until 6 weeks too (other than driving, but i used towels so my butt isn't really touching). And props for getting a tummy tuck, I can't imagine recovering from that right now!
Congrats on your new body! I know its really exciting!!! I'd like to know How your tummy looks if you don't mind? I'm having the same procedure as you did and I'm just really nervious that my tummy area isn't going to be as "bomb" as I hoped for. I want to wear a bikini to the water this summer! I can't wait! My surgery is in late Feb. (i forgot the exact date) lol but even if I take a while, I will post after pics! Anyway, Congrats again, and I hope you can post some more pics :)