New Year & New Me - San Leandro, CA

I've been doing my research for Brazilian Butt...

I've been doing my research for Brazilian Butt Lift for about a year now & I've decided that it's time to actually make my dreams a reality, lol! This is something I've been wanting for as long as I can remember. I've always hated my butt, it's very petite and I don't have that much curves either which really makes me feel so self conscious.

I really like my boobs, they're a good size to me and I feel like my butt needs to be bigger in order for me to feel more confident. I'm 5'3 and currently 125-130lbs. I started from 110lbs about 2 months ago & my weight goal is to be 130-135lbs before my surgery.

My doctor is Dr. Hegg from San Leandro, he's really knowledgeable and I feel like he's the perfect surgeon for me. Anyway, I'm so excited for my upcoming surgery! It's not just a cosmetic thing, but it's really something that will change how I feel about myself. Ahhh, I can't wait! (:

I would love to get some feedback from other people who's had this surgery done or even considering it. Any tips would be great! Thank you! :)

I really want it as big as possible but at the same time I want it to look good with the rest of my body, haha. But I started from 110 & I'm around 125 lbs now & after I eat I'm around 130 lbs. My weight fluctuates a bit. Dr. Hegg actually told me not to gain too much weight for the surgery if I'm not willing to keep the weight after but I really want more fat in my butt so I tried to gain a few pounds & I think I'll be comfortable at my current weight even after my surgery especially once all the fat are in the right places! (:
I had an email consultation with Dr. Hegg. I'm also 5'3 and currently weigh 115. I told him that I don't want a huge booty, just a little more to compliment the rest of my body as I have NO butt right now. He said he could probably get 600-700 per cheek which would mean 300-400cc fat retention. That would be perfect for me. How big are you wanting to go?
Hi, tialynn. My procedure is in less than three weeks & I'm super anxious. Did you have your consultation with Dr. Hegg yet?

My surgery is next week! I can not believe how...

My surgery is next week! I can not believe how soon it's getting. I'll post pictures as soon as possible before the surgery! I'm too excited.

I'm doing my shopping right now for the things I'll be needing during recovery. I need some suggestions for what kind of compression garment to buy! Should I buy the ones that are open on the butt area? Please help.
Butterbean! Hey, may I just say that you look gorgeous! Your pictures got me so excited for my surgery (: I'm taking a couple of weeks off from work & hopefully that should be enough.

Also, how many cc's did you get each cheek? I'm hoping for at least 1000cc's each cheek. Ah, I'm going to pig out for the next couple of days prior to my surgery. I'm anxious!
& about the compression garment! I'm glad to hear that it's not necessary to buy another one. (: How are you feeling now?
i just had surgery with dr hegg on 1/12/2012. he is great. my whole body has changed for the better. i'm 11 days out and still recovering. you will need a good two weeks to feel better and you wiil need to have someone there at least the first three days to help you out.

I just had my pre op today with dr. Hegg. He took...

I just had my pre op today with dr. Hegg. He took some pictures and explained more about the procedure. I was prescribed xanax, hydrocodon, and antibiotics. I also had my ekg today and everything went well. I'm super excited. I can't believe it's for real now! I'm posting before pictures tonight after I charge my camera. Also, he told me that the least he's gonna go is about 1000cc per cheek and about 700cc of that are going to be pure fat. I'm hoping for more than that and hopefully it turns out great! Will post pictures soon!! (:

Before pictures are here!!! Eeeew.. :(

Before pictures are here!!! Eeeew.. :(
Hi Shadowpink! I hope you're feeling better and almost completely recovered by now. I was wondering if you will be posting any pics? I'm really anxious to see them as your figure in the before pics is very similar to mine. I'm scheduled to have BBL with Heggs in June. I can't wait!!! Thanks!!
I'm so happy and content with my butt now though! I can not wait to post new pictures to show you girls. My over all shape looks so much better now. Girl, just eat eat eat, lol.
Ohhhh forget about appropriate I want me a big juicy booty ; ) I don't think ima get one though I been trying hard to gain n I'm still 143 5'7" sucks

Well, I just turned 21 a couple of days ago & I'm...

Well, I just turned 21 a couple of days ago & I'm so glad I did this procedure because I looked so great, the best I've ever been! I will post before & after pictures once I get them from my surgeon. I will also update & let you know about my experience (more detailed) once I'm not so busy anymore.
I'm interested in seeing Dr. Hegg and he doesn't have any before and after pics on his website. Can you post some pics please?
Would you mind re-posting pics... I am thinking of seeing Dr. Stanley Hegg and am browsing all the wonderful reviews...
I currently reside in Sacramento,and im considering the Brazilia butt lift surgery in the bay area....any suggestions gurls......i have been searching i only came up with one in San Francisco....her name is Dr.Rajagpal...
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon