New Year & New Me - San Leandro, CA

I've been doing my research for Brazilian Butt...

I've been doing my research for Brazilian Butt Lift for about a year now & I've decided that it's time to actually make my dreams a reality, lol! This is something I've been wanting for as long as I can remember. I've always hated my butt, it's very petite and I don't have that much curves either which really makes me feel so self conscious.

I really like my boobs, they're a good size to me and I feel like my butt needs to be bigger in order for me to feel more confident. I'm 5'3 and currently 125-130lbs. I started from 110lbs about 2 months ago & my weight goal is to be 130-135lbs before my surgery.

My doctor is Dr. Hegg from San Leandro, he's really knowledgeable and I feel like he's the perfect surgeon for me. Anyway, I'm so excited for my upcoming surgery! It's not just a cosmetic thing, but it's really something that will change how I feel about myself. Ahhh, I can't wait! (:

I would love to get some feedback from other people who's had this surgery done or even considering it. Any tips would be great! Thank you! :)

My surgery is next week! I can not believe how...

My surgery is next week! I can not believe how soon it's getting. I'll post pictures as soon as possible before the surgery! I'm too excited.

I'm doing my shopping right now for the things I'll be needing during recovery. I need some suggestions for what kind of compression garment to buy! Should I buy the ones that are open on the butt area? Please help.

I just had my pre op today with dr. Hegg. He took...

I just had my pre op today with dr. Hegg. He took some pictures and explained more about the procedure. I was prescribed xanax, hydrocodon, and antibiotics. I also had my ekg today and everything went well. I'm super excited. I can't believe it's for real now! I'm posting before pictures tonight after I charge my camera. Also, he told me that the least he's gonna go is about 1000cc per cheek and about 700cc of that are going to be pure fat. I'm hoping for more than that and hopefully it turns out great! Will post pictures soon!! (:

Before pictures are here!!! Eeeew.. :(

Before pictures are here!!! Eeeew.. :(

Well, I just turned 21 a couple of days ago & I'm...

Well, I just turned 21 a couple of days ago & I'm so glad I did this procedure because I looked so great, the best I've ever been! I will post before & after pictures once I get them from my surgeon. I will also update & let you know about my experience (more detailed) once I'm not so busy anymore.
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

I'm interested in seeing Dr. Hegg and he doesn't have any before and after pics on his website. Can you post some pics please?
Would you mind re-posting pics... I am thinking of seeing Dr. Stanley Hegg and am browsing all the wonderful reviews...
I currently reside in Sacramento,and im considering the Brazilia butt lift surgery in the bay area....any suggestions gurls......i have been searching i only came up with one in San Francisco....her name is Dr.Rajagpal...
my friend went to dr hegg and she was totally satisfied
Let's see some pics girl. :D
Hi Shadowpink! I hope you're feeling better and almost completely recovered by now. I was wondering if you will be posting any pics? I'm really anxious to see them as your figure in the before pics is very similar to mine. I'm scheduled to have BBL with Heggs in June. I can't wait!!! Thanks!!
I'm so happy and content with my butt now though! I can not wait to post new pictures to show you girls. My over all shape looks so much better now. Girl, just eat eat eat, lol.
Ohhhh forget about appropriate I want me a big juicy booty ; ) I don't think ima get one though I been trying hard to gain n I'm still 143 5'7" sucks
Yeah, he said it's going to go down though but it's okay because for my frame I don't think a really big butt would look appropriate. I started wearing my garment again cause the swelling went down and so did the pain. Hoping to feel better soon!!!
How exciting he was able to make it really bigger : ) hopefully u don't lose much of that. Did u tell dr Hegg the garment hurts?
im so excited to see your pics!! im considering going to dr.hegg myself! congrats girl!
I will post new pictures as soon as I feel better!! :) Dr. hegg is great!
do you have any new pictures ? :)
No new pictures yet cause I'm still in a lot of pain. Once I feel a lil better I will definitely post some new ones! My butt looks so much bigger, it's crazy! I love it (:
How's the garment ur using? Did u buy more than one?
The garment hurts! Idk why but it feels super tight on my body but dr. hegg said that he'd like me to use it for at least a month so I'm going to have to push through the pain. I want to buy a new garment but the sizing online is kinda tricky. :(
Recovery sucks. It hurts a lot and I thought I was ready for it but I guess not so much! It's worth the pain though. I was 125 when he did the procedure and 5'3 in height. He gave me 800cc per butt cheek and I had more extra fat taken out but he coudn't use all of them since I have a small frame and he didn't want to put too much just to have the healthy fat wasted, so I believe he's freezing the fat just in case I want more next time. So far so good though! (:
How did it go? Hope ur feeling ok n not in too much pain. What was ur height and weight before? Did he end up getting more than 1000cc a cheek? My bbl with dr hegg is 5-09 I been trying so hard to gain so I can get a nice full booty : )
Thank you BBLNikki! (:
Hope all goes well for you today and that you get the results you want!
sorry tomorrow :)
Thanks, girl! Just hoping & praying for the best!
I got 800 cc's each cheek. Just make sure someone is there with you for the first 4-5 days, you will be sore & it will be hard to get up by yourself. Keep hydrated by drinking lots of water afterwards, get a lot of rest, & stay on top of your pain meds especially at night because it seems as that is when the soreness is the worst.
I am too excited! I'm also very nervous about the whole process. I'm glad that you're recovering well & you look great!! I hope to get great results as well. So any more advice from you? I want to be as prepared as I can be. & also, how many ccs did you get each cheek?
I'm just about three weeks out and had a check up with dr H yesterday. He said my body is healing so well I do not need to wear my compression garment unless I want to. I would like to wear it for a couple more weeks but don't want it to smash my butt and make it go down so I bought one with the butt cut outs from makemeheal.com. I am still swollen & very stiff which is very annoying but tolerable. Good luck with everything & let is know how everything goes.