BBL & Lipo Scheduled for 3/29/12 - San Lenadro, CA

I have my surgery scheduled. Can't wait! If...

I have my surgery scheduled. Can't wait! If anyone is scheduled w/Dr. Hegg earlier this month (not anytime later as this is the only month I can do this for the year...) and would like to trade dates, please let me know. I'm trying to work something out with my job but the surgery date and work schedule are conflicting some... Thanks!

San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

Can you post pics?? Thanks ;)
how are you? Im praying for you,
Hope ur surgery went smooth keep us posted
I am scheduled for 3/27 and also trying to get everything checked off my shopping list between today and tomorrow. I also added a pedicure to that list I can't imagine I'll be able to take of that myself(post operatively). I am planning on doing the same and posting pictures later on :)
A little more than a week to go! calimomoftwo - what day are you scheduled for? Are you ready!!!? I'm going through my shopping list and getting my travel arrangements/hotel set. So much to do! I plan to post pics when I get them from the doc (down the road a while..).
Hi
We have a lot in common! I am also a nurse and scheduled with Dr. Hegg for next week! I am having BBL and TT with Dr.Hegg and so excited!
Wil you be posting pictures?
I talked to the doc. He said I could take them. I think I will just take the Annika (sp?). The days are flying by... I can't wait. Are you going to post before pics? I did =\
Oh my... I hope you recover quickly! Who knows... You might be one of those ultra fast healers. I don't understand why some docs insist on stopping vitamins and some insist on taking them to help your body prep for and recoup from surgery. The Vitamedica kit supposedly has everything you need to prep for surgery (start taking vitamins 2 weeks before) and a few days following to reduce bruising, inflamation and healing time. I'll ask this question on the surgeon Q&A side to get a better idea...

Anyway, let me know if you think of any tips or suggestions about anything. I just don't get how it's possible to not sit for 3-4 weeks! I'm trying to use my creative mind to think up ways I can sleep on my back, drive, sit in a chair, etc...
Thanks... Yes, I am having the BBL. I only have 9 days off. =/ Im a nurse so I run like a crazy lady all day. I am really nervous about that. I had a TT a few years ago and used FMLA. Maybe I will do the same for this procedure.

I hadn't heard of the Vitamedica kit. I am going to look into it. The docs office told me to stop taking all vitamins starting now. So maybe postop. Ahhh... 17 more days!
We are having surgery on the same day! Well mine is in Florida. Good luck with everything. I hope you get your work schedule figured out. I am going to have to call off one day. =/
Good luck to you! I dont think this has all hit me yet. My work schedule... :/ I originally only had 9 days off but now I have 12. How about you? Are you getting lipo and BBL as well? By reading some reviews, I don't think 12 days is enough time but I have to be back on my feet and interacting most of my days following day 12. I guess that's sort've a good thing since I'm not supposed to be on my butt anyway. We shall see... I may need to just get a slap on the hand and call in a few more days...

PS - I don't know if you're doing anything to prep for surgery but I read on another review that the Vitamedica pre & post op surgery kit works wonders (on sale at amazon and makemeheal). A tad pricey at $100 but I'm convinced and it's a small price to pay considering any amount of recovery time this can knock off!

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. Please keep us posted on your progress!