*Refreshed* After Facial Injections! (Radiesse, Botox, Juvederm) - San Jose, CA

I was troubled by excessive crows feet, hollow...

I was troubled by excessive crows feet, hollow under eye area & over all tired looking appearance.

A little background:  I am pretty conservative when it comes to improving my looks or having any work done.  At 42 years old, I finally considered getting a little “help” from a plastic surgeon. My goal was not to look “younger”, just to look a little “better”.

I had the following injections in September I will review each individually:

Botox:  I am a pretty happy person, therefore I smile a lot & crinkle my eyes when I do. Happiness is great, crows feet are not! I had 24 units of botox (total) injected into the crows feet areas. I LOVE it!  I smile & the sides of my eyes are smooth.

Radiesse:  I had radiesse (1.5 cc) injected into the cheek area & I am so happy with how they turned out. I now look like I have cheek bones, I have that nice fullness to the middle of my face instead of the lower portion (jowls yuck!) so it gives my face a slight “lift”.

And even though this was not done directly under the eyes, the injections still gave MUCH needed improvement to my under eye area that was looking dark & hollow.

I feel like I do not look so tired anymore. The difference in my appearance is just enough so that others cannot tell I had “work” done & that is exactly what I wanted.

Juvederm Ultra plus : I had one syringe (.08cc) of Juvederm injected into my upper & lower lip. Again, my goal was not to have HUGE lips, but just a little extra fullness to my naturally thin lips which seem to thin out even more with age. I will say they were *very* swollen for a few days, and probably took a full 2 weeks to “settle” down. These were my first injections so that may be why.

Obagi: I have also been using the Obagi skin care system through DR Lepore’s office. My skin has never looked better and I receive compliments all the time. Your face will peel for a bit in the beginning, but soon after nice glowing skin will be revealed! I have nice even skin tone now & make up is used to enhance my face, not cover anything up!

I am so happy we have these options available to us now. I like knowing I can get a nice little “lift” on my lunch hour without major surgery or major expense. My face looks very "refreshed" & I will return to the office when I need a touch up!

I will try to add photos soon.!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

My recent visit to Dr Lepore’s office has left me very happy & excited about the results of my facial injections. Dr Lepore’s staff has been very helpful to me and answered all my questions ( I had many & called the office several times!)

HI Lea,

That's awesome that the Radiesse gave you the lift you wanted. Did you have to massage any lumps? We'd love to see a pictures.

Thanks,