More Red Spots After Fraxel Repair - San Jose, Costa Rica

There has been no change...still have permanent...

There has been no change...still have permanent red spots all over my face....

Still dealing with red spots all over my face. I...

Still dealing with red spots all over my face. I see no improvement from the fraxel resurfacing that I paid $1350.00 for this treatment.
Dr. J. Tabush

Through the Costa Rica recommended doctors on the Internet and from the recovery center where I stayed after the procedure. I did a lot of homework on this dermatologist. I went to Costa Rica and had a consultation with a highly rated dermatologist, Dr. Tabush. He told me that I needed a deep laser resurfacing with sedation. I went ahead the next day with the procedure and stayed for one week (still not completely healed). After several weeks, I began writing to Dr. Tabush as I had more red spots on my face than before the treatment, and I wanted to know what I needed to do to correct this horrible "after" result. Upon his request, I sent photos. That was at least 3 weeks ago and I have never heard a word from this doctor (even after writing several more times). Was the treatment worth it....NOT AT ALL!!! My face looks worse than before the laser resurfacing.

I am sorry to hear about your results.  Have you tried reaching out for a second opinion from another doctor?

Yes, I have seen another dermatologist, however, other than cortisone cream, he could not suggest anything else What really infuriates me is that the Costa Rican dermatologist won't even answer my e-mails!!!

Yes, that would make me mad as well!!!   I am sorry you are going through all of this stress.

Hi Kimmers, Yes, I'm furious...I was told that my face would be a mess with some bleeding and oozing...none of this happened...just a few dark red spots, which are still there, by the way. Anyone thinking of going to Dr. J. Tabush in Costa Rica, don't bother. He took $1,3500.00 of mine, told me that I needed to stay for a week as my face would be a mess, and now he doesn't even have the consideration of returning my e-mails. Valborg

UGH I am sorry:(

I have not received a SINGLE e mail from you, nor have I ever had a single problem with my laser treatments. If you had a bad experience I would certainly like to evaluate your case. YOu had fractional co2 laser, this entails a little oozing but only 10% of the skin is resurfaced. Cortisone cream is certainly not recommended. Contact me if you are unsatisfied.