Best Plastic Surgeon in Costa Rica - Alberto Arguello, M.D.

Having been told by a friend that Costa Rica was a...

Having been told by a friend that Costa Rica was a Mecca for plastic surgery at a fraction of a cost here in the USA, I decided to look into it for my facelift and eye lift.

The result of my facelift and eye lift came out perfectly. I have been told by friends and family that I look 15 to 20 years younger without looking artificial. Dr. Argüello believes in a look that takes years off without it being obvious. I have been extremely happy with my results.

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Alberto Argüello to anyone interested in having plastic surgery.

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I went on line to get some information and research their doctors. What I read was very impressive. Costa Rica has, in fact, become famous for their medical tourism. There were many plastic surgeons to choose from. Their credentials accompanied their pictures. One stood out among the rest. He is Dr. Alberto Argüello. He has impeccable credentials, and has rotated at some of the most prestigious hospitals here in the US, including Johns Hopkins. He also speaks three languages including perfect English. I decided he was the one I wanted to perform my facelift and eye lift. I contacted him and never regretted my decision to do so. The minute I met him all my anxieties about the surgery left me. He was very professional, but warm and caring. I knew immediately I was in good hands. Clinica Biblica, the hospital where he operates, is a State of the Art facility. Immaculate! The aftercare and follow-up from Dr. Alberto Argüello and his assistant Dr. Arce was excellent. After you have gone back home they contact you on a regular basis to make sure all is progressing well.