Best Plastic Surgeon in Costa Rica - Alberto Arguello, M.D.

Having been told by a friend that Costa Rica was a...

Having been told by a friend that Costa Rica was a Mecca for plastic surgery at a fraction of a cost here in the USA, I decided to look into it for my facelift and eye lift.

The result of my facelift and eye lift came out perfectly. I have been told by friends and family that I look 15 to 20 years younger without looking artificial. Dr. Argüello believes in a look that takes years off without it being obvious. I have been extremely happy with my results.

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Alberto Argüello to anyone interested in having plastic surgery.

Dr. Alberto Arguello

I went on line to get some information and research their doctors. What I read was very impressive. Costa Rica has, in fact, become famous for their medical tourism. There were many plastic surgeons to choose from. Their credentials accompanied their pictures. One stood out among the rest. He is Dr. Alberto Argüello. He has impeccable credentials, and has rotated at some of the most prestigious hospitals here in the US, including Johns Hopkins. He also speaks three languages including perfect English. I decided he was the one I wanted to perform my facelift and eye lift. I contacted him and never regretted my decision to do so. The minute I met him all my anxieties about the surgery left me. He was very professional, but warm and caring. I knew immediately I was in good hands. Clinica Biblica, the hospital where he operates, is a State of the Art facility. Immaculate! The aftercare and follow-up from Dr. Alberto Argüello and his assistant Dr. Arce was excellent. After you have gone back home they contact you on a regular basis to make sure all is progressing well.

wow you look fantastic!!!
I just had a facelift with Dr. Lev at the beginning of Sept 2012 and stayed with women from different plastic surgeons, comparing, comparing, comparing. One of the women had used Dr. Arguello and he was as excellent as Dr. Lev. Dr. lev wins on the information he provides on his website par none. Dr. Arguello wins on post-op care, information, and instruction. I am a market research analyst by profession and felt so lost at the amount of limited current information on this process, especially in the recovery phase, that I decided that the best thing to do is to get online and tell everyone about my experience and about the recovery center. The recovery center is Che Tica and is found online. Each patient had her own huge cottage, three meals a day, trips from the airport and to the doctor's office, nurse on staff attending, 82 acres, and for me, the most important, brand new hospital beds to keep me elevated. (I used the King Size bed up to my surgery date and then the hospital bed the rest of the time so that I could recover faster.) In addition, Che Tica knows all these other physicians they can recommend for other procedures (like I did my broken capillaries on my face and legs for a fraction of the price in the U.S.) I have decided to promote this experience given that there is so little info online. Please tell Che Tica that Teresa Menendez from Key West recommended you. I've never met such humble, wonderful people.
I am also interested in you had a facilitator or where did you stay etc. Also was that the total cost. And airfare? Thank you, plus how are you feeling now?
How are you looking and feeling now? Did you go through a facilitator or did you set the trip up yourself? Where did you stay for recovery? Did the fee you have listed include anything other than the doctor's services? I would really be interested in finding out more about this doctor.

Thanks for sharing your story, rjames! I'd love to see pics if you have any.