Permanent Lipstick is Awesome! - San Jose, CA

Hi, I had permanent lipstick done last month and...

Hi, I had permanent lipstick done last month and decided to write a review. I am so happy I did this but still waiting for the pigment to lighten. I am posting my pics by date order so you can see the changes over time. I have been wanting to get permanent lipstick for a long time now and finally made the time to do it. I had my eyebrows done 3 years ago and it is now due for a touch up but too scared of the "ugly phase" where my eyebrows are black! I spoke to my new tatoo artist, Jennifer about it and she said she will be able to use a different color of pigment so it wont be black. We shall see.

hey how are your lips now ?? I did this once years ago and was so excited but all the color faded away. Yours look great here...curious what they are like now ???

Day 0 - 4/25/2014

I had my lipstick tattoo done on April 25, 2014. It was a 4 hour ordeal!! Jennifer was very patient and made sure I had a lot of topics anesthetic. However, it still hurt like mothertucker.

4/25 later that day

Swelling was not so bad in the first day

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4/26 : next day holy tamoli!!

Hello Angelina Jolie!!

Day 3, 4/27

There was ink oozing from my lips and I was washing it and trying to wipe it off with water and Cotton balls.

Today, third week

I'll post more pics on monday

Very cool! I'd like to have my eyeliner done. My friend says it only lasts about 5 years, then you have to have it redone, but so worth it!
The eyeliner is too scary for me, I have these fears of slipping and the needle poking my eye :) but I'm really happy with the lips. My eyebrows are due for a tune up since it's been like 3 yeas but I hate the first month or so when the pigment is so dark. My lips are still too dark. I hope it gets to the shade of pink I was hoping for by next month.

Pics in date order - including the "before"

for the record

So they peel about day three? I have wanting to do this for years!
Your lips look great but what I want to know is why you would want full lipstick on first thing in the morning. Or if you were sick in the hospital and no make up, pale as a ghost with full lipstick. or after swimming. Sometimes lipstick doesn't look right.
Hi terrora, I guess I am one of those strange birds. when I wake up in the morning and see myself in the mirror, I love it! I don't look pale and anemic. I love the lipstick look so I guess this is not for everyone. :)
Jennifer Portley