Neck Lift With Liposuction Only - San Jose, CA

I'm surprised by the amount of contour given...

I'm surprised by the amount of contour given already. This is just 24 hours post opp, so I expect the skin to have a "pinched" look from the compression garmet. The reason I put "not sure" is because it's so early on to see what the final results will be. Wanted to start here though. I'm not in pain, just a little achy. Wearing the compression garmet is probably the hardest part. I'm being good about doing it though as it's a big part of the process.

5 days post!

I'm seeing a big difference in the angle now, 5 days post. Before my profile had a line from my chin to my adams apple. Now it has a nice curve and the wrinkly look is disappearing that you see in the 24 hour post picture. It seems to improve as the days go on. Wearing the compression garment is key. Still no pain, no swelling, no brusing, very comfortable and very happy with results at this time. Will keep posting.

12 Days Post

Much improved jaw area, neck and jowl. Very happy!
Dr. Sutkin

Fabulous doctor! Dr. Howard Sutkin in Los Gatos and San Jose. During the procedure I was informed of everything that was going on. I was wide awake and very comfortable. No pain during the procedure at all. Was in the office for approximately an hour. This is a bit of a journey so I will post more definite opionions as I go along. It's very early, it's only been 24 hours. Final healing results are not in yet!