Neck Lift With Liposuction Only - San Jose, CA

I'm surprised by the amount of contour given...

I'm surprised by the amount of contour given already. This is just 24 hours post opp, so I expect the skin to have a "pinched" look from the compression garmet. The reason I put "not sure" is because it's so early on to see what the final results will be. Wanted to start here though. I'm not in pain, just a little achy. Wearing the compression garmet is probably the hardest part. I'm being good about doing it though as it's a big part of the process.

Post more pics as you recover.
Will do, starksb! I just saw my surgeon this morning. He took out the little stitch below the chin. He told me everything is healing perfectly and it will get better from here!! Hard to believe! I like it already. I still have some swelling inside that's not as visible on the outside where things will "tighten up" around it. It looks good enough to go outside without the compression garment now, only after 5 days! I'm wearing a looser garment and on Monday I will start wearing it at night only for 3 more weeks. There has been no pain, no bruising and no swelling that I can visibly see. If anyone is looking at doing this procedure be sure to wear the compression garment 24/7 or as much as possible. I see that it really does help with results, swelling and bruising.
It looks like a big improvement! I never would've thought you had any fat under your chin to lipo...it looks more like skin, but I'm so glad this worked. Please keep us posted as you continue to recover!

5 days post!

I'm seeing a big difference in the angle now, 5 days post. Before my profile had a line from my chin to my adams apple. Now it has a nice curve and the wrinkly look is disappearing that you see in the 24 hour post picture. It seems to improve as the days go on. Wearing the compression garment is key. Still no pain, no swelling, no brusing, very comfortable and very happy with results at this time. Will keep posting.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

12 Days Post

Much improved jaw area, neck and jowl. Very happy!

Oh so very glad to hear this.....yes absolutely one tends to look too much when these types of procedures are done,,we want everything instantly corrected..I'd be the exact same way..it's really considered quite normal..I really am going to do this but hopefully I can find a dr as competent as yours in my area....please post pics when you can and thank you so very much....the best to you lexi
What type of lipo did you have? What is smart lipo as that is supposed to tighten the skin more than the others?
Sorry, that is supposed to be "Was that smart lipo?"
Dr. Sutkin

Fabulous doctor! Dr. Howard Sutkin in Los Gatos and San Jose. During the procedure I was informed of everything that was going on. I was wide awake and very comfortable. No pain during the procedure at all. Was in the office for approximately an hour. This is a bit of a journey so I will post more definite opionions as I go along. It's very early, it's only been 24 hours. Final healing results are not in yet!