Happy to Be Small-Breasted and Slightly Saggy! - San Jose, CA

I am 26 years old and had 350cc overfilled to...

I am 26 years old and had 350cc overfilled to 400cc smooth, round, saline implants placed under the muscle for 8 years. (I got the procedure done pretty much right as soon as I turned 18.) Before surgery I was hovering between A and B and now after the surgery I am exactly the same only a little saggier. Also, some of the skin around my left nipple contracted a little oddly but it's not very noticeable or a big deal. I got implants because I thought I would be hotter with bigger breasts and assumed I would always love having implants and that I would just keep replacing them every time they needed it. What I didn't realize was that I would be able to lay on my stomach anymore, that I'd have to wear an underwire bra to bed every night because it was uncomfortable to feel the implants pulling to the side when I slept on my back, that they wouldn't feel nearly as good anymore and that I wouldn't enjoy having them played with during sex, and that if you don't have much natural breast fat to cover them, they look round and fake. I accepted all this though and just lived with them because I honestly didn't even realize just taking them out was an option. Once they started to sag and I was fully tired of how fake they looked and how uncomfortable they were, I researched options and was heartened to see so many other women were strong enough to have them removed and not do anything to "fix" them. I embarked on a journey of self-acceptance, which I am still on. 8 years later after the original surgery I think it's terribly sad that our society makes women feel their appearance is so important that spending thousands of dollars and cutting themselves up is a reasonable thing to do. I wish I lived in a world where appearance just wasn't very important and that women felt great about their bodies no matter what they looked like. I decided I want to help create that world. I considered having fat transfer to my breasts but ultimately decided I would rather serve as an example to other women that you can have small, slightly saggy breasts, thick legs, etc., and still feel good about yourself, society's ideals be damned! :) I'm so happy to be able to lay on my stomach, get sexual pleasure from my breasts, and not have such huge things in the way anymore. I don't get regret having them removed for a minute, but I made sure to wait long enough after having them removed to write this review because I knew at first it would be hard to adjust to, and it was. Soon after the surgery I had misgivings, but once you get used to them again it's wonderful. I love my small and slightly saggy breasts! :)
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

He put the implants in and also removed them. I felt he charged too much for the removal, especially considering how easy it was for him to do. I had a lot of discomfort with my implants that other women with implants have not experienced so I would not recommend him, although that may just have been my personal experience. His nurses are wonderful, but everyone else is fakely nice in a saccharine sweet kind of way which I didn't care for. He's always in a rush and never asked, "Do you have any other questions?", although if I managed to catch him before he rushed out the door he would answer them. They are often running late and even had to reschedule me once.

You look awesome! Love the natural boobs and they are a lovely shape. You are lucky indeed to have such a wonderful outcome and naturally lovely breasts. :-)
Thanks Seetie! :) Right back at ya!
They look great and lucky you for learning this hard lesson so early in your life:) I waited twenty five years!! xx
Thank you Light again! :)
Very nice results , thank you for your advice it's good to know things will be alright .
Thanks for the kind words Little bell! I'm sending you loving, healing energy!
You look sooo much better without them and I know that you feel better too. No you can just enjoy life without worrying about plastic boobs.
Yes, it feels great! Thank you coulditbe! :)
You look amazing. Your breasts don't look like they have been through a thing, I bet without you sharing your story no one would ever know. You are 26 and Beautiful, Life is just getting started for you and being healthy and sure of yourself without bags in your chest is liberating. Thank you for you post and for paying it forward to all the ladies in the wings. Warmest Wishes
Thank you so much nomoreplastic! :)
They don't ook in the least saggy!! They certainly look 1000% better than before..Really they look beautiful :) Best wishes
Congrats! And very well said! Thanks for sharing :)!
Thank you for your support WantNatural! :)
You look beautiful SmallnHappy. You are so right about women being so competitive. I was 33 when I first implanted and wished I'd have come to my senses sooner and them out! Kudos to you for listening to your body :)

I'm so happy to read your review and I love your attitude. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I'm sure you're helping multitudes of other women come to terms with their own natural breasts and bodies.

Thank you Angiemcc! That makes me feel great! :)
You are spot on about the reasons for wanting implants out of your life!! Also, fat grafting is a new development and it may not be safe in the long term. I'm so glad you have accepted the way you look. You are beautiful! X
Thank you Lima girl! :) And yes, it is new and I realized I wasn't really fixing the real issue (not feeling good about myself the way I am) if I had fat grafting. Getting fat grafting would have implied that there is something wrong with small and saggy breasts, which there most certainly is not! :)
You look great! I think you breasts have definetly changed from when you first explanted, you have fluffed over time. Good result!
Thank you! :)
You look fantastic, this is what real beauty looks like! I too am on the path of removal and your story is very honest and inspiring, thank you for sharing!
Thank you! There are so many inspiring stories on here, aren't there? It feels great to have a community of women supporting each other. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to happen enough in real life - women often feel a sense of competition with each other rather than a sense of community, belonging, and support. If we women banded together and all decided to channel all the mental energy we currently put into our appearance/weight/whatever into meaningful pursuits and supported each other, what a different experience it would be to be a woman in this world!
You look amazing! I can totally see a difference from the different weeks. I hope mine look that good at 5 months!!!
Thank you! :)
Congratulations, Smallnhappy! You look really beautiful and it's obvious from reading your review that you made a very important and valuable decision for yourself. I'm only a few days post-explant and already happy to be healing now. As you can see from the stories by so many of us, breast implants are just not for everyone. AND, as you mentioned, we responded to societal pressure to try to attain what is projected as the ideal beauty. Fortunately, you realized this at a young age! Good health to you!