Love My Breasts Again! San Jose, CA

I am 32 and have 2 girls that I breastfeed. I have...

I am 32 and have 2 girls that I breastfeed. I have honestly (always) loved my breast. I was a 34C before kids and after my first they lost fullness but I didn't mind much. It wasn't until after my second girl that I realized how much my body had changed. I hit the gym HARD (5/wk) and started to feel like me again. Dropped to a size 4/6 with muscle definition. I was loving my body except for one part (my breast). I honestly complained daily to my husband. I could not believe how saggy they had become. BUT thanks to an amazing surgeon I have my breast back and I LOVE them. The are exactly what I asked for and wanted/needed.

Dr. Jerome Liu

My Surgeon was amazing! During my first visit he educated me and "then" he had a conversation with me where he answered all my questions. I had walked in "thinking" i was well informed but during that consultation so much new information was presented to me. New information about the procedure and about my breast. He did his job well and I left my consultation/exam knowing he was the surgeon I wanted operating on me. I am not a trusting person but as cheesy as this sounds "I trusted him" because I felt it was very important to him to do the best job possible (for me). He took the time to determine what I wanted and he delivered. I asked for natural looking breast that would not be too big and I got exactly that. I have great size breast, the placement is perfect and they look very natural to me. I can't stop smiling and I can't stop feeling so LUCKY. I had an amazing surgeon through the whole process.

Hi net7. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I was wondering if Dr. Liu accepts payments? How much do you have to pay for a deposit or do you have to make a full payment? Thanks in advance.
I'm considering getting a tummy tuck with Dr. Jerome Liu. But I'm so scared.
I think most of us were scared. You just have to figure out if it's worth it to you. I have a friend that had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation from Dr. Jerome and she loves her results and she does looks amazing. I think her surgery was just over a year ago. I was very scared too but I tried not to think of it that way and just focus on what I wanted most. For me, I just didn't feel whole and it was really affecting so many aspects of my life. I am very happy with my results; not just esthetically but internal also. Not sure if that helps you much but I hope you figure it out. Let me know if I you have any other questions.
Very encouraging. Thank you.
Any more updates? I've been trying to find updates that are older than a few months... Hard to come by . Thanks
I've had my implants for 1.5 yrs now and everything is still great. My incision is minimal and I feel great. I am still very happy with my reaults.
Thanks.. Any photo updates? Glad to hear you're still happy :)
How are your incisions after? I know it's been a while since you had them done. Thanks :)
I had a reaction to a product used during the surgery (iodine) and developed a rash after surgery. The rash, initially, left my incision very red and scary looking but it's clear up shortly after and the incision is doing great. My incisions are so light. It really isn't noticeable to me. The only way it can be seen if I pull my breast up to expose the incision and even then you have standing really close to see it.
Wow did you know you had previous problems w iodine before? so glad you have healed great! I used dr Jerome and had mine done almost 3 months ago. He is awesome, love his work. Hope you are doing well!!!
That's great that you also used Dr. Jerome. He really does amazing work. I actually did not know I would have a reaction to iodine. Also, it wasn't until about 3 days after my surgery that I started to have symptoms. But ofcourse Dr. Jerome took good care of me.
Wow that's crazy! Yes, he really is great! I had a major swelling on one side and was super helpful and great then too! You must be close to a year out now, huh? Is everything completely normal? I'm pretty much back to normal now but there r sometime I get a tight spot for a second.
5'5 and 135 lbs
Height and weight? They look great!
Thank you! My implants are placed under the muscle.
Your breasts look awesome! Where was the placement! Under the muscle, on top?
Thanks ladies! I need to get better pictures up because my before and after pic don't do the girls justice.

My surgeon used Mentor smooth round high profile gel (silicone). 400 cc

Also typo on initial comment, "2 girls that I breastfeed" should say "breastfed". I am not currently breastfeeding. I stoped about a year ago and also lost some of the baby weight after. Both factors contributed to my saggy breast BUT I no longer need to worry about that!

Hello net~ You look FANTASTIC!!! What style implants did you get(mod + or HP, how many cc's ,saline or silicone?  Your doctor did a beautiful job. CONGRATS:-)

Thanks for sharing your photos and story. They look nice in both photos, but I'm glad you got what you wanted. What sort of implants did you choose?