Love My Breasts Again! San Jose, CA

I am 32 and have 2 girls that I breastfeed. I have...

I am 32 and have 2 girls that I breastfeed. I have honestly (always) loved my breast. I was a 34C before kids and after my first they lost fullness but I didn't mind much. It wasn't until after my second girl that I realized how much my body had changed. I hit the gym HARD (5/wk) and started to feel like me again. Dropped to a size 4/6 with muscle definition. I was loving my body except for one part (my breast). I honestly complained daily to my husband. I could not believe how saggy they had become. BUT thanks to an amazing surgeon I have my breast back and I LOVE them. The are exactly what I asked for and wanted/needed.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

My Surgeon was amazing! During my first visit he educated me and "then" he had a conversation with me where he answered all my questions. I had walked in "thinking" i was well informed but during that consultation so much new information was presented to me. New information about the procedure and about my breast. He did his job well and I left my consultation/exam knowing he was the surgeon I wanted operating on me. I am not a trusting person but as cheesy as this sounds "I trusted him" because I felt it was very important to him to do the best job possible (for me). He took the time to determine what I wanted and he delivered. I asked for natural looking breast that would not be too big and I got exactly that. I have great size breast, the placement is perfect and they look very natural to me. I can't stop smiling and I can't stop feeling so LUCKY. I had an amazing surgeon through the whole process.