Old Scar Disappears - San Francisco, CA

When I was very young, I was bitten by a dog in...

When I was very young, I was bitten by a dog in the face, close to the
corner of my mouth. I was young and very afraid. Two adults had to
hold me down while the doctor sewed me up. It was a poor job.
Now I'm 64, and I decided to have the scar redone. Now that it is
on its way to healing, I ask myself why I didn't have this procedure
done years ago. My doctor positioned the scar in my natural smile/
laugh line. It is so faint, I hardly know I ever had a scar.
I am so very pleased!!

So did you have a scar revision done (excise the old scar and re-suture)? Or did you have some other kind of procedure done? Either way, I'm glad you had it done and that you're happy with it!
Happy to hear that, I also know a person who was bitten by a dog and have a scar around the the left side of the upper lip. I would like you to tell me what type of cosmetic procedure you had done.
It is always completely amazing to me what they can fix.  I am happy that you are loving the results.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

During my consultation with Dr. Ransom, he explained, step by step, what he would be doing, how I would feel, what to expect. It was an office procedure. At the time of the procedure, he again went over every step with me just before and while he was performing the scar revision. He was very gentle and always in touch with me and how I was feeling. Dee, Dr. Ransom's assistant, was present during the procedure and added a warm feeling of caring and professionalism. I knew I had chosen the right doctor for my needs.