Simply the BEST - San Francisco, CA

I underwent rhinoplasty surgery in January 2012,...

I underwent rhinoplasty surgery in January 2012, eight months before my wedding day. I wanted to improve my profile but not drastically change my overall appearance. Dr. Kim did a beautiful job - the change was subtle but noticeable in a very good way; and I couldn't be happier with the result. I'll never forget when I came into the office one week after the procedure for the "big reveal". I was very nervous and anxious to see my nose. Dr. Kim gently removed the nose splint and said "we nailed it!" These words were music to my ears and when I looked in the mirror for the first time, I was thrilled with the result! Dr. Kim customized my nose to fit me, without completely transforming it. Now that I have my wedding photos back, I don't find myself cringing at the sight of my profile; instead I'm absolutely loving it.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was referred to Dr. Kim by another doctor. Upon meeting Dr. Kim, he took the time to really understand what i was looking for and offered his own ideas, which allowed us to create a vision together. I appreciated the attention to detail and professional insight. I also noticed how well-respected Dr. Kim is by his staff, as they all speak highly of him and seem happy to be working for him. Since I speak from experience, I can say that Dr. Kim is a very talented doctor, who can truly deliver amazing results.

Yes, please post pictures. I would love to see Dr. Kim's work. Glad to hear that you love the results.

"We nailed it". I love that. Glad you're so happy with your results. We'd love to see your before and after photos.